- 22 -

Harmony

I took my place at the large kitchen table

I took my place at the large kitchen table. Dom sat at the head of the table. Mea and Kane sat on his right side. Princeton and I was on his left with Princeton sitting across from Kane at the end of the table.

The kids were close by sitting at their own little table.

"Who wants to bless the food?" Mea asked.

"I'll do it!" Kane said.

Everyone paused and looked over at him.

"What?" He looked at everyone. "Man close your eyes and bow your heads." He sucked his teeth and we all grabbed hands.

"Father god we come to you right now..." Kane began in his pastor voice.

"Oh Lord..." Mea mumbled.

I chuckled and looked around at everyone who had their heads bowed but their eyes were opened except for Kane.

When I made eye contact with Princeton he squeezed my hand and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my empty plate.

"I want to thank you God for this food. Shout to Mea for this fried chicken, baked macaroni, red rice and green beans. A nigga been hung—"

"Kane!" Mea cut him out.

"My bad that one slipped. The lord knows my heart." He smiled at her. "But anyways thank you for bringing the crew together. Continue to protect and watch over us. Amen!" He said.

"Amen!" Everyone said before grabbing the utensils and passing around the food to full up our empty plates.

Dinner was going amazing of course. There was your usual jokes and laughs which filled the entire house. The kids were sitting at their table in their own little world.

Mea, Dom and Kane were currently talking about old memories they shared together. I was listening to their conversation until I felt a hand caressing my left thigh. I turned my head and looked at Princeton before turning my attention back to the conversation. I tried discreetly moving his hand but he placed it back on my thigh until I gave up.

"Are you enjoying your food?" He whispered so only I could hear.

"Yes I am." I said before eating more of the macaroni.

He simply nodded his head and began caressing my thigh again.

"Can you move your hand?" I whispered.

"Nah!" He said before moving his hand further up my thigh.

"Princeton." I mumbled trying not to draw attention to us.

I bit my bottom lip when his thumb grazed the outside of my panties. I tried closing my legs but it didn't work. My panties were now wet and I knew he could tell how much his teasing was turning me on. Damn.