- 20 -

Dominique

- Flashback -

*Knock, knock*

*Knock, knock*

"Who is it?" Kane yelled.

"Draya. Can I come in?" She asked.

"What's the password?" Kane said.

"Stop playing with me. Princeton please open the door." She said.

"Me no speak English." He stood in front of the mirror and kept adjusting his tie not moving a bit.

"I'm coming Draya." I chuckled.

"Hello brother in law! Fuck you to everyone else except for Junior." Draya walked inside of the venue's guest room with a box inside of her hands.

"Wassup Draya?" I closed the door behind her and went to put my suit jacket on.

"I brought you a gift from your future wife." She said before handing me a box wrapped in gift wrap.

"What's in here?" I shook it and sat it down on the clear table in the middle of the room.

"Where my present at?" Kane said and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Nigga this day ain't about you." Princeton said before joining us.

"Open it already. I want to know what it is also." Draya said standing in front of the table.

"Nosey asses." I opened the box to see what was inside.

To my future husband,

Hey baby! I can't wait to see you in a few. I love you so much and there is no doubt or nervousness about marrying you because you are the one for me. I hope you enjoy your gift!

"Tell my baby I said thank you!" I smiled and placed the watch on my wrist

"Of course." Draya smiled.