-37-

Princeton
Continued...

"I'll kill you with my bare hands

"I'll kill you with my bare hands. You better start talking right fucking now!" Dom said as I watched Kane walk inside of the kitchen.

"Well what the hell is going on in here?" He stopped at the entry way.

Before I could respond my business phone began vibrating in my back pocket. I took it out and saw an incoming call from Rosco.

"Kane take this call for me!" I tossed the phone at him.

"I look like your personal secretary?" He caught the phone and looked down to see who was calling.

"Man, answer the phone. It's important. I need to stay in here with him." I nodded towards Dom who was still holding Montez against the refrigerator.

He looked over at the two and started laughing.

"I'm locked up....Dom won't let me out...he won't let him out..." He sang the Akon tune before answering the phone and leaving out of the kitchen.

I tried to hold my laugh in before turning my attention back to the scene before me.

"This ain't no joke. If I find out you've been the one coming for me. It's over!" Dom pointed his finger inside of his face before letting go of Montez.

"The difference between Dom and I is that I like to get facts first. I'm the only thing saving you right now. So, I need you keep it real with me! You understand?" I said.

"What do you want to know?" Montez asked.

"You've been moving funny and now it's time to address the shit!" Dom said.

"Moving funny? Wha—what are you talking about?" Montez stuttered.

"Let's start off with that night I saw you snooping around upstairs at the pool party." I spoke up.

"Nigga you been through my shit!?" Dom took a step towards him.

"Nah, nah. That was nothing I promise!" Montez placed his hands in the air.

"What you been looking for that day?" I leaned against the counter.

"I had an important phone call. Was just looking for some privacy." He said.

"Let's talk about that time at the park! What was your cousins name and who shot her?" I asked.

He stared at us and I could see his body instantly tense up.