- 30 -

Princeton

- 2 days later -

"Hello Mr. Wright!" The secretary smiled at me when I walked through the doors.

"How are things with you?" I smiled at her and went to sit down in a vacant seat.

"Wonderful! You excited for your last session today?" She picked up the office phone and pressed it against her ear.

"Yes. I actually am." I got comfortable in the seat.

"Princeton Wright is here would you like me to send him back now?" She spoke into the phone.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and made sure to turn it on silent.

"Hey, Mr. Wright you can head on back." She hung up the office phone.

"Thank you." I said before heading towards his door.

"Princeton wassup with you?" Dr. Morgan stood from his desk when I walked inside.

"I see you catching onto the lingo." I chuckled and shook his hand.

"Trying to be lit like the young folks? Did I use that word correctly? My kids taught it to me the other day." He said as we walked towards our usual spot.

"Nah, not really but keep trying though." I chuckled and sunk into the sofa.

"So, our last session is today. Tell me how are you feeling?" He asked placing his glasses onto his face.

"I'm feeling okay." I said.

"Today I'm going to let you lead the conversation. Tell me what you want me to know and we can go from there." He said.

"Alright. Cool." I said thinking about what I wanted to discuss.

"Begin when you're comfortable. I'm on your time." Dr. Morgan said.

"I'll start off with this one thing that's been...I guess you can say bothering me." I said.

"Okay. What's been causing you trouble?" He asked.

"I've been in a friends with benefits situation with this girl for the past 4 months." I said pushing my dreads out of my face.

"How is that going?" Dr. Morgan ask.

"Imma be real the sex is amazing! We just been vibing and enjoying each other's company." I said.