- 10 -

Mea

*Mea and Dom's House*

"Junior!" Dom checked his watch and stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Junior to appear.

"He hasn't come down yet?" I left out of the living room and walked towards Dominique with Rheagan on my hip.

"Nope. I don't know what he could be doing." Dom kissed Rheagan on the cheek.

"I'm coming dad!" Junior walked slowly down the stairs and sat on the bottom step.

"Boy, what took you so long?" Dominique glared at Junior and kneel down to tie his shoe strings.

"Do we have to go see grandma first? I want to go have fun first."He made eye contact with Dom and I.

"She wanted to see you first son. We don't have to stay long. Okay?" Dom stood up and grabbed his hands walking towards the back door.

"Okay Dad." He mumbled.

"I'll make sure that he keeps his promise." I smiled at Junior, grabbed Rheagan's car seat and made sure to set the alarm system before locking the door.

Walking through our five car garage Junior wanted to drive in Dom's 2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith. I chuckled and walked towards the car handing Rheagan over to her dad so he could place her safely inside of the car seat.

"Damn Princess." Dom groaned while struggling to release her little hands from pulling on his beard. I couldn't help but to chuckle at the scene before me.

"DaDa!" Rheagan laughed whiled Dom safely strapped her inside of the car seat and successfully pulled her hands away from his beard.

"That's your daughter." He mumbled while getting into the car.

"I wonder where she gets it from." I laughed and buckled my seat belt.

"Dad play baby shark!" Junior looked up from his tablet.

"Sure son!" Dom opened up Youtube on his phone and searched for the song before hooking his phone up to the car speaker.

We gave each other a look and hoped that Junior would fall asleep very soon. I inwardly groaned once the song began playing and the car was filled with Rheagan clapping and Junior singing.

Dom pressed the garage door opener and drove the forty minute drive towards Lola's house.