- 18 -

*Thank you to everyone who is supporting my book! You guys are amazing ♥️ Back to back chapters since it took me forever to update! Hope you enjoy 😏*

Harmony

-Four Days Later-

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Princess Rheagan! Happy Birthday to you!" All of Mea and Dominique's family and friends gathered around the birthday girl to wish her a happy second birthday

"Remix!" Kane yelled out and started beatboxing.

"Happy birthday to yaaa. Happy birhday to yaaa...Happy birthdayyy!" Everyone began singing the black version of "Happy Birthday"by Stevie Wonder.

"Blow out your candles Rhe." Mea smiled and assisted in blowing out the candles for her.

Everyone applauded, laughed and snapped pictures of Rheagan who managed to take a big chunk out of her personal cake and was trying to stuff it all inside of her mouth.

"Mama can you cut the other cake for everyone else while I watch Rheagan." Mea walked over to the high chair and placed her inside so she could finish eating her cake.

"Okay." Ms. Sandra went to the fridge and took out the second cake.

She passed the slices out until all of the cake was gone and mostly everyone went back outside to the basketball court, pool or the park in their backyard.

"Daddy." Rheagan yelled once she saw Dom walking over.

"Slow down mama." Dom laughed and kissed her cheek.

"No!" She shook her head and kept stuffing her face with cake.

"I want some mama." Junior said standing next to the high chair on his tippy toes with his mouth open.

She took her fingers out of her mouth and smeared icing all over his face. She let out a giggle and clapped her hands creating a bigger mess.

"Ewww. Never mind." Junior wiped his mouth with his little hands.

"Bye bye." She laughed and then stuck her fingers back inside of her mouth.

"Happy birthday beautiful." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Where is my kiss?" Junior pouted.

"Of course I can't forget about you Junior." I leaned down to kiss his cheeks.

"Baby, I'm going back out to the grill to get the rest of the food." Dom said.

"Don't leave me dad I'm coming with you." Junior grabbed his hand and they walked out of the sliding glass doors.

"My little babies are growing up so fast. I need time to slow down. Next time I blink they'll both be teenagers." Mea pouted.

"Yes they are so make sure to cherish these little moments now." I laughed and smiled at Rheagan who was dancing to the music inside of her high chair.