- 25 -

Harmony

You make me happyThis you can bet, yeahIt's clear right beside me, yeah And I won't forget

You make me happy
This you can bet, yeah
It's clear right beside me, yeah
And I won't forget.....

Someone was blasting "Before I Let Go" Beyoncé's Version on the semi packed beach.

Mea, Layla, Rheagan and I decided today was a beautiful day to soak up some sun. So, we decided to spend the day at Ivy Beach which was a thirty minute drive from where we reside.

We sung the song at the top of our lungs with Rheagan covering her little ears.

"No Mommy. Shhh." She placed her hands over Mea's mouth.

"I guess Rhe is trying to tell us something." I chuckled.

"Blunt just like her daddy." Mea laughed tickling Rheagan's belly.

"I wish the boys would have came." I sipped from my red cup.

"Me too. Junior wanted to hang with the big boys today. He's growing up on us." Mea said adjusting the straw hat on Rheagan's head.

"Yes he is." I smiled.

"Y'all just don't understand how much I really needed this." Layla said ending her phone call and getting comfortable in the lounge chair.

"Girl aren't you just coming back from a 1 week vacation in Antigua?" Mea asked.

"Ohhh yeah." She chuckled.

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was good." She said fixing the dark shades on her face.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I got to relax on the beach and spend some time in solitude." She said.

"I need to take a vacation alone but I'm afraid." I said.

"Why?" Mea asked.

"Crazy ass people in this world." I shrugged.

"Traveling alone is definitely scary but I really needed that time away." Layla said.

"True. You only have one life to live. Might as well live it while you can." Mea said.

"Exactly." Layla said running her fingers through her hair.

"Layla?" I semi yelled her name.

"Wassup?" She looked at me.

"What's wrong with your arm?" I placed my shades on top of my head.

"Huh?" She asked.

"What are those dark marks on your arm?" I asked.

"Girl I had a little accident on my trip. You know how I get when I drink." She chuckled and pulled her sleeve down.