- 15 -

- A week later -

Princeton

"Aye, who is this girl that keeps staring at you?" Dominique placed his drink down and pointed towards the mystery woman.

"Don't know but I wish she would give me my damn face back." I said dryly before focusing my attention on the stripper that was twerking on me.

"Whatever." She said before rolling her eyes and walking away from our section.

We were currently at "Dreams" enjoying our boys night out.

"Who be letting these thots up here anyways?" Dom said.

"Me nigga." Kane walked over and plopped down next to Dom on the couch.

"Of course you're hoe ass would." Dom rolled his eyes.

I was ignoring their conversation and focusing on the lap dance that I was receiving from Maya.

"Can I take you home with me tonight Prince?" She whispered inside of my ear while she grinded against me.

"Nah, you know why I had to cut you off don't act brand new now." I said.

"I know and I'm sorry but I promise this time will be different. I miss you papi." She kissed me on my neck.

"You are the one that fucked it up not me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Lo siento." She started speaking Spanish in my ear because she knew how much that use to turn me on.

"Alright Maya that's enough." I gently pushed her off of me and adjusted myself in the seat.

"I knew you were still attracted to me." She winked at me.

"Whatever." I mumbled and took a stack out of my pocket handing it over to her.

"Gracias papi." She winked at me before leaving the VIP section.

When I came to Dreams Maya was my go to stripper whenever I was in the mood for a lap dance. That's how we meet last year.

We had a cool friends with benefits relationship but then she started getting clingy and jealous. Even though at the beginning I expressed that I didn't want anything but sex. She agreed but clearly didn't hold up her side of the deal so I had to cut her off.

When she was out of sight I focused my attention back on Dom and Kane's conversation .

"I'm ready to settle down though." Kane said.

"The lies you tell." I sucked my teeth.

"I'm being serious." He shrugged and drunk from his cup.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Dom shrugged his shoulders.

"You can't be the only one with a family. That's my dream one day. A little Kane and a beautiful wife. Right Princeton?" He looked at me.

"Right." I mumbled and stared at the people on the dance floor.

"Dom you lucked up and got you a good one. I can't wait to find "my person" you know? But, it's hard these days to find a quality woman. What happened to the girls who don't want you for your money. The good girls like..." Kane was cut off by Dominique.

"Harmony." Dom said.

"Who?" I said.

"Har-mo-ny." Kane dragged out her name and smirked at me.

"She's over there with her friend." Dom said and nodded towards the bar.

"Damnnn." Kane said and licked his lips.