Chapter 5:

Emilee's POV:
It's been 3 hours since I have birth to baby Grace Hemmings. I look over to her and stare at her as she sleeps in the cot next to the hospital bed. Luke is lying next to me and tracing circles on my shoulder.
"I'm so happy princess it's unreal" Luke says kissing my shoulder.
"Me too Luke we finally have our little girl" I say back to him.
"I have to go get something" Luke says smiling.
"Ok lukey" I smile and then he wads out the door. I wonder where he has gone? then Ashton cal Maisie and Ellie walk in.
"Hey em" says calum.
"Heya cal" I say embracing him in my arms.
"Oh my god it's my niece!" says Ashton and pulls Ellie over by the hand to the side of the cot. Maisie and Calum followed.
"She's so beautiful just like her mother" says Ellie rubbing Graces head.
----10 minutes later----
Luke walks in.
"Hey baby I'm back and there is somewhere here to see you" Luke says grinning. he stands there for a bit. and then I see him. the one I've been longing for.
"Michael?" I say and begin to cry of joy.
"Emilee oh my god Emilee!" Michael says rushing over to me. I prop myself up and throw myself into his arms. he hugs me tightly I missed his scent so much.
"Oh my god is that her? is that my niee?" says Michael covering his mouth with his hands.
"Yes Mikey yes it is isn't she just beautiful" Luke says.
"shes perfect" Michael says walking over to the cot and stroking the little girls legs.
"Heya honey pie it's me uncle mikey" he soothes smiling. I smile and Luke and he points to his eye then makes a heart shape out of hands then pints to me giggling. I giggle at his dorkishness and copy. everything was back to normal. my bestfriend. my boyfriend and now my daughter.
----2 years later----
"GRACE HEMMINGS YOU PUT DOWN THOSE KEYS RIGHT NOW!" I shout to Grace as she picks up Luke's keys and rattles them together. I give up I go over to her and take the keys off her. and she giggles.
"Who's a good girl?" I coo. she giggles once more and then plays with my cheeks.
"I wonder where my grace is today" I hear Luke laugh from round the corner.
"AHHH d-da-daddy" grace spits out and giggles.
"That's right baby girl!" Luke screams jumping up and lifting up grace. she plays with his face and he playfully bites her little hand.
"Uncle Mikey uncle Ashton and uncle Calum and also auntie Ellie and auntie Maisie will be here soon" says Luke rocking Grace. grace giggles and kisses Luke's nose.
*knock knock knock*
"Guess who's here" says Luke opening the door and in bursts michael.
"UNCLE MIKEY" Grace screams and ruses up to Mike.
"PRINCESS" Michael screams back and gives her a tight squeeze.
"UNCLE CAL UNCLE ASH" she screams once more.
"JIGGLY PUFF" Ashton screams while spinning grace round in his arms.
"AUNTIE MAISIE AUNTIE ELLIE" she once again screams.
"Hi my love" Maisie says giving her a hug and a kiss.
"Hey there baby cakes" says Ellie giving her a nose kiss.
"Hey everyone!" I say. we all sit down and start chatting. Grace plays with Ashton but taking off his bandanna and
putting it round her face. Luke pulls me into his lap.
"My beautiful queen" Luke says kissing my lips .
"MUMMY DADDY!" grace screams putting her hands on we hips. me and Luke giggle at her cuteness.
Authors note----> soz this one was short and sorry I haven't been updating as frequently but dw I'll be updating again v soon don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx