Chapter 16:

Emilee's POV:
"Babe come on get up Maisie Ellie Calum Ashton and Michael will be here any minute" Luke says shaking me slightly.
"Why again?" I ask rubbing the sleepy dust from out my weary eyes.
"Well seeing as the other day we all just stayed in and never went to go get our wedding outfits were doing it today" Luke giggled kissing my temple.
"Ok I'll get grace ready" I say.
"No need she's already downstairs ready" Luke says smiling down at me.
"Ok thanks luke" I say bringing his head down and kissing his soft lips.
Once Luke heads downstairs I go get ready I pull on ripped denim jeans and a plain white t shirt and some white converse i then let my hair flow behind my back.
----when everyone arrives----
"Hey everyone" I say as they all walk through the door. Ellie runs up to me and gives me a tight squeeze.
"Hey there honey" she says.
"Hey" I smile. she then hands me a...magazine?
"What's this?" I ask taking it from her.
"Your front page babe" she weakly smiles. I turn the page over and find the picture of me and luke kissing with the headline "HEMMINGS MYSTERY GIRL?" In capital letters.i shed a tear.
"Oh honey it's ok don't worry your not the only one just think what's going to happen when calum and Ashton tell the fam about us" she weakly smiles.
"Thanks El" I say and give her a tight hug.
----at the dress shop----
Grace was getting tired so I was carrying her we walked into the shop. I payed grace down on the little white sofa. And told the cashier to keep an eye on her I then went over to meet Ellie and maisie who were looking at dresses.
"Emilee and Ellie this would look beautiful for the bridesmaids!" Maisie said excitedly ho
Ding up a white dress that came to the knee it was lace all the way down and strapless with a white bow on the side.
"Oh my god it's amazing" Ellie says taking it.
"Yeah i love it Maisie" I say smiling. Me and Ellie pay for our dresses and me paying for graces and then we sit on the floor waiting for Maisie to show us her dress.
"Maisie is going to look flawless" I say.
"Yeah she is" she smiles. I start scrolling through Twitter.
"HAVE YOU SEEN LUKES GIRL SHES SO PRETTY!"
"I LOVE LUKES GIRL THEY LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER!" I read the tweets and smiled I hadn't seen any hate tweets yet but I was still unsure. Ellie nudged me and I look up from my phone to see a beautiful Maisie. Her dress was short sleeved and the top half was beautiful it was lace short sleeves and then a plain white top.her dress was long and flowed behind her and sat on the floor her back showed to she looks utterly flawless.
"Maisie...you look...amazing" I say.
"Yeah your like a princess" Ellie said gawping
"Thanks loves" she said smiling she then
Aid for the dress and we walked out
Authors note---->sorry it's short drama is on its way don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx