Chapter 7:

"YOUR PRE-" I shout but then get cut off my my bestfriend.
"Yes shh I am and I'm one month" she squeals.
"Oh my god I'm so excited" I whisper shout.
"And we're having a boy and were naming him ashley" she says again almost crying.
"Does Ashton know?" I ask with a lot more seriousness.
"Oh yes he does were so excited!"
"Well you are for the first month and then you practically want to take it out yourself" I laugh. we en up in fits of laughter. god I love my bestfriend. we have the best times.
----2 years later----
"ASHLEY GRACE STOP RUNNING ROUND YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!" Ellie shouts. Ashton giggles.
"ASHTON STOP ENCOURAGING YOUR SON!" Ellie shouts once more. I start to laugh now and Luke walks in. he wraps his hands around my waist.
"Hey there baby cakes" Luke says resting his head on my shoulder.
"Hey hemmo" I say kissing his temple.
"ASHLEY I BET YOU CANT CATCH ME!" shouts grace.
"I BET I CAN!" Ashley shouts back.
"That's my boy!" says Ashton proudly slapping his knee and pulling Ellie into his lap. as we watch the two run riot Luke rocks me back forth.
"I just can't stop thinking of you wherever you are you wherever you are" he sings to me I felt like I was 17 again me and Luke have been together now almost 3 years I felt like I just met him again all of this seems like a dream to me still.
"My mummy and daddy are cute" says grace.
"Well my mummy and daddy are cuter!" Ashley says back his brown curly locks bounce as he puts his hands on his hips. he was wearing a plain whit t shirt and blue skinnies with brown combat boots.
"No way!" grace shouts back. she flicks her wavy blonde hair over her shoulders she was wearing blue denim jeans and a lace whit top with brown uggs and a little white bow in her hair.
"Come on you to break it up" says Ashton. Me and Luke giggle and grace runs to my arms I pick her up and spin her around. she cups my cheeks in her little hands.
"You love Ashley don't you" I smile at her and he giggles.
"Oh yeah a lot he's my bestfriend" I almost cry at that. it reminded me of how I felt about Luke. that meant alot to me. he means a lot to me. I place grace back onto the ground and let her and Ashley go play. me Ashton Luke and Ellie head into the kitchen. we all grab some watermelon and cherries and sit down.
"I'm so glad that Grace and Ashley are such good friends" says Ellie taking Ashton's hand he giggles and blushes.
"Yeah same" I say stroking Luke's back. he blushes and rubs my thigh.
"We should go get them ice cream later they would love that" says Ashton smiling.
"Yeah we so should we can put grace in her new grey beanie I bought her" says Luke proudly smiling. I laugh at his cuteness.
"And I can put Ashley in his new black bandanna!" Ashton giggles. me and Ellie both laugh eachother and fist pump eachother it's this thing we made up in school. trust me honey me and Ellie go way back. We all walk back into the living room.
"Ok guys were gonna go get I-" says Ashton but the ets cut off.
"Gracey ash?" he asks. we walk round to the sofa to find Ashley sleeping against the cushion with grace leaning on him.
"Oh my god that is the cutest thing in history that is going on twitter and instagram" says Ashton grabbing his phone. Luke giggles and take a pic to then sets it as his lockscreen. me and Ellie wrap our arms round eachother. and hug tightly.
"I'm so happy to have grown up with you" she whispers.
"Yeah same here el same here" I say back.
Authors note----> I know I've jumped through quite a bit but I wanted to kick off the story trust me there is gonna be no jumping through their lives. anyway seriously life goals with my bestfriend like seriously life goals!!!