Chapter 33:

Authors note----> hai beauties!!!! Sad news....:( this book is coming to its end :'( I'm doing about the same as book 1 which had 46 chapters...I think. I know it seems a bit way off but it's not :( we only have 13 chapters left!!!! And then the last and final book will come out a week later. anyway we shall talk more about this closer to the end love you all enjoy byeee xxx
Emilees POV:
Grace was dropped off at her childminders today. so I decided that I would invite Maisie over for the day she will come at 11:00am so in 2 hours. I was excited I hadn't seen her since the wedding which was 5 days ago so I thought we would catch up. I know what your thinking. what's there to catch up?! She's just got married! But no she's one of my bestfriends I want her over here with me.
"Please baby now wash me clean just set my heart on fire just like gasoline" luke sang perfectly while wrapping his arms round my waist and kissing my shoulder.
"Baby now wash me clean and set my heart on fire just like gasoline" I sing back rocking him back and forth.
"Morning babe" luke smiles. he's wearing his ripped at the knee skinny jeans, a grey and yellow nirvana top and black vans. I was wearing black skinnies a grey and red obey t shirt and all black converse with Lukes red SnapBack sitting on my head.
"Morning" I smile inhaling his amazing aftershave.
"I've got an idea" luke says pulling away from me and putting his phone on the docking station.
"DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME YOUR ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD!" Me and luke sang at the top of our lungs while dancing and twirling eachother.
"I MISS YOU MISS YOU" I sing. Jamming out to blink 182 was mine and lukes specialty. I try to carry luke on my back...
"Ah babe careful!!" Luke shouts laughing.
"Luke your to heavy oh my god!!" I scream through laughter.
But it failed...
We fall to the floor in fits of laughter luke falls on top of me. obviously.
"Ooooow" I say.
"Sorry baby" luke says and presses his lips against mine.
----2 hours later----
Luke just left to go to band practise so Maisie should be here any minute now.
*knock knock knock* told you.
"Heeeeey" Maisie says as I open the door she's wearing black skinnies a masa top and black combat boots.
"Heeeey" I say taking her in my arms. she smells amazing she smells of vanilla bean and coconut. we sit down and chat for hours.
"Wanna go shopping?" She asks nudging me excitedly.
"Sure lets go" I say.
----at the mall----
Me and Maisie begin to head into records and go. its a record shop that sells hats CDs and guitars,basses and drums.
"Heaven" I breathe and smile.
"Oh my god I know right like I think I'm inlove we need a drummer and a base player for the band" Maisie reminded me I forgot we were starting the band.
"Well I can play guitar and you can play drums Ellie can also play guitar so maybe we should pick up a few instruments" I say smiling.
"Oh my god yes I finally saved up for the black drumkit I want be right back" she said excitedly skipping to the drum section. I felt like I was in heaven posters were everywhere, atl,blink,fall out boy,the stones. I suddenly saw it. I gasped at te beautiful sight of it. I picked it up. it was an amazing white electric guitar. I looke. At the price. $345
"That's reasonable" I say to myself. I think about it for a minute.
"Stuff it I'm buying the thing" I say and walk over to the casheer. I gain a free case because of the deal and go to find Maisie.
"Ayyy check it out" she said eyeing my guitar.
"I know right" I say pleased. Maisie's drum kit was getting delivered to her house tommorow. we headed out if the shop. I look around TGIBKING where we should go next when suddenly my world stops.
"Emilee? emilee? Are you ok?" Maisie asks me waving her hand in front of my face. I bite my lip. no no it can't be.
"Alex?"