Chapter 22:

Authors note----> I hope your enjoying it!!! There is so much drama right now like oh my god!!! Don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx
Lukes POV:
"SOMEONE HELP!" Michael screams out the door as I try to wake up Emilee. 2 nurses and a doctor walk into the room.
"Her heart is failing luckily we just found a doner quick to the ICU we can giver her the blood there" the doctor says sternly he then pushes Emilee towards the ICU.
"EMILEE!!" I shout and then fall to my knees. She's gonna be ok luke ok just keep thinking she's going to be ok because she is she will be ok.
"Come on luke lets go to the ICU!!" Michael screams pulling me up and running to the ICU. I follow behind him my legs are hurting from how fast I'm running. Once we get to the ICU. We head toward the bed with a blood pouch hanging up with a tube connecting from it and down into Emilees arm. I sigh in relief as I see her chest moving up and down as she breathes steadily.
"Mr Hemmings Mr Clifford?" Says the doctor.
"Yes" I say panting.
"Good news Emilee will be ok she should be awake in about half an hour good job we found a doner otherwise she probably wouldn't of made it. Don't worry lads she will be ok" he smiles pats our shoulders and then walks away. Me and Michael look at each other and sigh in relief.
"LUKE MICHAEL!" Maisie shouts as calum and her walk through the doors of the ICU hand in hand.
"Is she going to be ok?" She asks running quickly to Emilees bed and stroking her hair.
"She's going to be fine she will be awake in about half an hour" I smile tears of joy spilling down my face.
----30'minutes later----
Lukes POV:
Maisie was sat on Calum's lap in the armchair on her phone. While Michael was lying down on the sofa. And I was sat down in the corner.
"Woah" we all hear and our heads shoot up. To reveal Emilee sitting up in her bed.
"EMILEE!" I shout jumping up.
"OH MY GOD LUKE IM SO SORRY!" She cries opening her arms and I whisk her up and give her a massive hug while kissing her all over her face.
"I love you so much baby girl ok so so much don't do that to me ever again" I say stroking her head.
"Ok luke I love you so much to" she says into my chest. I looked at her and smiled. She injured arms were bandaged her tanned skin was back and so were her rosy cheeks and her eyes were no longer a dark grey but her light hazel brown ones her hair was no longer brownish from the blood and was back to its gleaming blonde and her lips were no longer an icy blue but her plump pink colour. She was back.
"Hey guys can I get a moment with Emilee?" Michael asks my face almost goes tomato red.
"Fine" I say and then me and Calum and maisie head out the door I give Michael a "I'm warning" you look before walking out.
Emilees POV:
I throw my arms around Michaels neck and kiss his head.
"I was so worried babe" Michael says hugging me tight.
"I know I'm so sorry" I say. He then pulls away.
"You know none of this would of happened if it wasn't for LUKES fans, you could be safe from all this hate if you wasn't with him" Michael says.
"It wasn't his fault..." I trail off.
"I'm not saying it's his fault but if you weren't with him you wouldn't get all this hate you wouldn't of almost died you wouldn't be in this position...what I'm saying is it will be safer for you to break up with him...I just want what's best for you em" he says looking at the ground. What? Break up with luke? Luckily I don't have to worry about grace for the next 2 weeks because ashton and Liz arranged for Liz to take her to Brisbane for 2 weeks.
"Break up with luke?" I repeat to him.
"You would be safer babe" Michael replies. Maybe it's the right decision? I mean luke wouldn't have to put up with me all the time he won't get hate as well also he won't have to worry also he won't have to worry about me getting hate. I will be safer and so will luke...I don't want to but...I have to.
"Your right luke won't get hate either and he won't have to put up with me..." I trail off.
"I'll go get him" Michael says.
----5 minutes later----
"Emilee you wanted to talk to me?" Luke asks.
"Yes come in luke" I say trying to hold back the tears.
"I'm sorry luke but...we can't be together anymore" I say fighting the tears wanting to flood the building from my sadness.
"What no Emilee please why?" Luke says beginning to cry.
"You will be safer and so will I you won't have to deal with me anymore I'll never stop loving you luke I promise you will always be my everything but it's for the best"
"Michael has said this to you hasn't he?" He asks I nod slightly.
"I love you so much Emilee...you will never ever leave my mind your my everything I'm doing it because I want you to be happy..." Tears were streaming down his face at this point he couldn't stop.
"Goodbye Emilee" luke says he then walks up to me kisses my head. And then walks out. I break down and cry my eyes out. I've lost luke. IVE LOST LUKE!!!
"NOOOOO!!!!" I scream. Maisie comes running in.
"Emilee I saw luke running out with tears streaming down his face what the hell has happened?!" She asks.
"MICHAEL SAID IT WOULD BE SAFER FOR ME TO BREAK UP WITH LUKE COS TEHN I WOUDLNT GET THE HATE AND WOULDNT END UP IN THIS SITUATION AGAIN AND FOR SOME REASON I LISTENED!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WEONG WITH ME IVE JUST LOST LUKE HE IS MY EVERYTHING MAISIE MY FREAKING EVERYTHING AND HES GONE!!!" I scream tears were pouring out my eyes and were burning down my cheeks I was panting heavily and throwing my fists against the bed mattress.
"Oh my god Emilee!!! It's gonna be ok I promise you you will get back together you just got to tell him" maisie says hugging me tightly I'm in this hospital for another week I'm getting out next Wednesday I'll tell him then.
Lukes POV:
I run down the corridor and out the hospital I run through the streets not stopping. I can't believe what happened. I've lost the love of my life. That crap head Michael talked her into it. I'm getting her back. I run into the woods.
"CRAP EMILEE!!" I cry shouting into the air.
"I STILL LOVE YOU EMILEE THROUGH THICK AND THIN I PROMISE YOU WILL BE MY EVERYTHING FOREVER IM GETTING YOU BACK I PROMISE"