Chapter 19:

authors note----> hey guys i hope you liked chapter 18 and also book 2 is at 306 reads i think so thankyou so so much and book 1 hit 4.12K reads!!! thanks again so much. also drama is coming!!! also i know were only at the start of book 2 but there will be book 3!!! i know im telling you early but i want ou to be excited but sadly book 3 will be the last in the sequal :( :( :( but dont worry more luke fanfics will come. but after this sequal comes a mashton one!!! yes!!! anyway love you all byeee xxx

Emilees POV:

3 weeks had passed and right now i wasnt myself. i still got hate. but then other fans were standing up for me and so was luke he kept telling me it was going to be ok and that he is always here for me. luke had band practise so he took grace to her hildminders on he way. decided to call morgan i needed him right now. ( m is morgan e is emilee)

M: hey babe whats up?

E: can you co- . i get cut off by my bestfriend.

M:yep ill be over in 5 ill grab movies and get starbucks on the way. i instantly smile. god i do love him he is great im so glad we met and beame friends.

E: thanks morgs see you in 5.

M: see you in 5 babes

then the line goes dead. i jump out of bed and walk to my wardrobe. i put on black skinnies with the boys band merch luke gave to me because he thought id look cute. i then pilled on my red checked flannel and black vans. i put my hair up in a messy bun and put a black bow under it. i put o mascara and then gab my phone and head downstaires.

*knock knock knock*

"ITS OPEN!" i shout then morgan wals in witha bag of movies and starbucks.

"god i do love you" i say walking over to him and taking the stuff from his hands.

"i know im fabulous darling dont touch me" he jokes and then takes me in his arms. we sit down on the couch and start devouring our starbucks.

"how are you with the fam knowin about you and luke?" morgan asks.

"i guess im ok..." i trail off holding back the tears.

"what have they been saying em?" he asks worried. i ball out crying and hold my head in my hands. i pant heavily as i remember the evil hate as it runs through my mind. i crumple onto the floor with tears still falling down my face.

"oh emilee babe" morgan says sitting down next to me rubbing my back.

"talk to me" he says once more sounding worried.

"THEY SAY THAT IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE WITH LUKE, THEY SAY IM NOT PRETTY ENOUGH THEY SAY THAT LUKE WILL SOON REALISE WHAT AN UGLY BITCH I AM AND PACK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE, THEY SAID IT WILL BE BETTER IF LUKE LEFT ME, BETTER FOR THE BAND, BETTER FOR LUKE, THEY ALL ME A SKANK A WHORE A HOE A SLUT. THEY SAY IM NOT EVEN PRETTY AND THAT IM UGLY AS AND THAT I SHOULD JUST GO DIE, DIE MORGAN!!" i ball out. just thinking about it makes me feel sick.

"oh my god emilee thats not true!! i promise you serously your beautiful in every way, luke is so lucky to have you" morgan soothes taking me in his arms.

"BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE RIGHT?! WHAT IF LUKE IS GOING TO PACK UP AND LEAVE WHAT IF HE REALISES WHAT AN UGLY BITCH I AM OH MY GOD NO MORGAN I CANT LOSE LUKE!!" i scream once again.

"EMILEE ITS NOT TRUE I PROMISE YOU LUKE WONT DO THAT!" morgan shouts back at me.

"wait no emilee you havent cut have you?" morgan asks hes the only one that knew of my cutting sice he always used to help me against my evil brutal father. i want to cut i really do. i want to let anger out on myself.

"not yet" i say covering my face.

"what do you mean not yet?" morgan questions sounding even more worried than before.

"I MEAN MORGAN I BLOODY WELL WANT TO CUT I WANT TO LET SADNESS AND ANGER OUT ON MYSELF I WANT TO JUST GIVE UP I WANT TO JUST HURT MYSELF IM STARTING TO NEED IT!" i scream back even more upset and angry at myself than before. tears start crawling down my burnt red cheeks once more.

"no emilee please no you cant i cant let you hurt yourself again please no please dont, how do you think luke would feel if he found out he would be broken." morgan says hugging me.

"what if they are right though? what if he packs up and leaves?" i ask crying more than ever before at the thought of losing luke.

"i promise luke wont do that now ihave to go now troye is probably wondeig where i am please dont do anything you will regret" morgan says weakly smiling he then hugs me and walks out the door. I'm then left alone, sad, hurt. I look around the living room. I walk around it aimlessly. I found my phone and I had 2 texts:
Michael---->Emilee:
Hey there beautiful!! Missing you loads I'm coming over later be prepared I love you so much byeee xxx - M
Luke---->Emilee:
PRINCESS!!! Hey beautiful how has your day been? I'm missing you so much here at band practise I'll be home soon so we can cuddle I love you more than anything baby girl!! See you soon xxxx <3 - L
I read lukes text over and over again taking it in. Remembering all the horrible tweets I see a tear drop onto my phone screen so I quickly wipe it off. I loved him so much I couldn't let him leave if he wanted to he can't leave he dosent know how much I need him. I enter Twitter and I'm scared as hell. I scroll past all my idols tweets like Alex Gaskarth, jack barakat and billie joe Armstrong all those bands and stuff. I realise I have 2 DMs. I hesitantly open the first one.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you actually think luke loves you? An ugly sod like you? Pfft your having a laugh!! I hope you die you ugly bitch your not good enough for luke and you don't deserve him" read the 1st one it tore me to pieces I felt weak in the limbs and fell to the ground. Luke shouldn't be back for another 2 hours so I was ok for now.i don't want to open the 2nd one ip is I know it's just hate.
----1 hour later----
Luke still won't be home for another hour. I carry on through Twitter.
"That Emilee girl is such a whore!" Read a tweet
"She's not good enough for luke she's ugly as why won't luke see that?" Another read it kept getting worse. The horrid hurtful words kept running through my mind
Whore.hoe.slut.ugly.fugly.not good enough.die. It just kept getting worse and worse.
I couldn't take it anymore...
Authors note---->drama!!! Remember u don't cut its just for the story also actual idols!!! I mean Alex Gaskarth and jack barakat from ATL are amazing. Billie joe Armstrong as well from greenday. Anyway hope you enjoyed it more drama to come don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx