Chapter 34:

Authors note----> who on earth is Alex?!...
Emilees POV:
"Alex?" I breathe my whole world just collapsed onto itself. I actually couldn't believe it. ugh I couldn't explain the hatred I had for this boy. he was the love of my life my souls my everything. and then one day I came home to find him making out with the sluttiest girl in our high school. Anger and fire burned in my eyes I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists together as rage flew through my veins.
"Woah em calm down want to explain who that guy is?" Maisie said patting my back I forgot she was here.
"Sorry it's just that that guy over there is called Alex he used to be my everything my whole world used to revolve round him he was the love of my life but then I came home one day to find him making out with another girl he told me I was never good enough for him and that he never loved me so my relationship was a whole lie" I said coldly through gritted teeth words could not explain the anger pain and frustration that was running through me. shit. he's coming this way.
"Emilee baby hey" he slurred. great. he's drunk how can you get drunk at this time of the day?
"Shove off Alex your not wanted anymore" I spat coldly.
"Sure I am you want me right now" he smirked. I gagged at his immaturity.
"In your dreams player why don't you go make out with someone who's actually your type aka slut" I push him lightly back waring him to get lost.
"Your a stupid cow I know where you live babe" he scoffs
"What how?" I say shocked.
"Oh come on everyone knows about your perfect little relationship with that gay boy luke and your stupid pathetic daughter" he spat coldly and drunk. that was it I lost it all then he insulted the love of my life and my daughter. I thought I would never do this but I did. SLAP.
"DONT YOU DARE EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND" I punch him in the nose.
"AND ESPECIALLY DONT EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AGAIN" I scream back. he wails in pain.
"This isn't the last time you will hear from me Emilee mark my words" he says and limps away. that scares me.
"Let's go home" Maisie says draping her arm found my shoulder. I shake my hand my knuckle hurt from punching Alex in the nose. I'll tell luke later I'm not worrying him why he's at band practise.
Once I get through the door and Maisie drops me off I crumble to the floor in tears.
"Why why does he have to come back onto my life?" I wail. I climb back up and head back upstairs to go get some comfy clothes on. I pull on grey tight sweat pants and a white vest top then some grey ugh boots. I grow my hair up in a high messy pony tail and tie a black ribbon round it. i crash onto the bed and scroll through my phone.
Instagram:
@luke_is_a_penguin: band practice is siiiiick ;) missing my baby loads <3 :( @e.xilee
I reply then chuck my phone on the floor. I'm so careless. I check the time.
3:34pm. luke will be home in about half an hour so I'll wait till he gets home to go pick up gracey.
*ring ring ring* my phone begins to ring I check the caller id.
Morgan <3: (m is Morgan e is Emilee)
M: hey
E: what's wrong? I instantly know something's up by the way he answers me.
M:n-nothing...
E:Morgan there is something wrong come over now.
M:you know me to well ok I'll be over in 5
Then the line goes dead. I wonder what's up? Maybe he's ill? Or maybe he's not doing well with work? I don't know I'll find out soon enough...i hope it's nothing to do with troye...
Authors note----> sorry it's short I'll update in the morning drama is on the way!!!! I hope you liked it don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx