Chapter 10:

"Well..."Calum starts squeezing Maisie's hand.
"We're getting married!" Maisie shouts. I jump up.
"Oh my god Maisie!" and give her a massive hug. Luke gets up and hugs calum.
"I'm going to wear a pretty dress?" asks grace.
"Yes sweet cheeks" says Maisie taking her in her arms.
"Will ashley be there?" she asks.
"Oh yes he will" says Maisie and Grace giggles.
"Your going to look beautiful Maisie when is it" I ask
"Next month on October the 15th" she says excited.
"Oh my god me and you and Ellie are going out on Saturday then!" I cheer.
"Yes we are grace is coming to so we can go get our dresses while Calum Luke Michael Ashton and Ashley go get their suits!" she says hugging me.
"I'm so happy for you Maisie I really am"
"And I want you to be my maid of honour " she says biting her lip.
"Oh my god of course I will giving her a massive hug" she smiles and we start walking back through the park. Luke and Calum start walking and talking while me Maisie and Grace go play in the autumn leaves.
Luke's POV:
"Well done mate seriously Maisie is a nice girl you and her are perfect together" I tell calum.
"Thanks mate I know she's perfect in every way I mean oh my god can't breathe" he pretends to Sufforcate and I laugh.
"No seriously emilee! I can't walk oh my god!" and then I pretend to fall and Calum chuckles.
"...So when you gonna ask Emilee?" he asks my eyes shoot to his.
"Ask her what?" I say already knowing the answer. I want to ask her I really do but I'm scared she will feel im pushing her and then pack up and leave with grace. I can't have that happen.
"To get married duh?" he says nudging me.
"I-I don't know mate one day but I don't want to pressurise her" I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Emilee will take your hand you know that" he says nudging me and smiling.
"One day Calum...one day" I breathe.
Emilee's POV:
"Luke is grace asleep?" I ask like as he walks into the kitchen in his black skinnies and nirvana top.
"Yes she is" He smiles. he walks closer to me and waist hugs me from behind as I put the last dish on the rack. he starts swaying back and forth.
"I think we should write a song" Luke suggests kissing me on the temple.
"Yeah grab the guitars and I'll grab our picks" I say turning round and pecking his lips.
Once me and Luke sit down on the couch Luke strums his guitar.
"How about the first line goes like this" I say strumming my guitar.
"Take me back to the middle of no where back to the place only you and I share" I sing softly.
"Perfect babe" Luke says.
"We're taking the long way home" we finish the song then put our guitars down.
"That was great em" Luke says pulling me onto his lap.
"Yeah it was I love just having me and you times" I say kidding him.
"Same I love cuddling with you" Luke says. he then presses his lips against mine and climbs on top of me never leaving my lips. he licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him in. I tounges battle for victory. Luke's shirt ends up half way across the room. pelvises were thrusting and the room was getting heated as our make out session got deeper and deeper. I explore Luke's back and abs admiring them. he then collapses on top of me.
"I love you emilee" Luke says kissing my stomach.
"i love you too luke"