Chapter 9:

Emilee's POV:

"Mummy!!" grace balls out crying as she's falls onto the floor.

"Oh angel pie" I coo and rush over to her. I pick her up and cuddle her she buries her head into my hair. and sniffles.

"Oh baby shhh it's ok mamas here" I reassure here rocking her back and forth.

"We're meeting daddy uncle Calum and auntie Maisie in the park for ice cream" i say smiling at her.

"Yay!" she giggles.

"Awesome let's go get you ready" I say and we head to her bedroom. I pick out white leggings with a grey wool jumper. I then find her white converse and some grey socks with frills.

"Is this outfit ok honey bee?" it ask grace.

"Oh yes mummy that's very pretty" she smiled removing her pink dressing gown. I brush her blonde wavy hair and pull on her clothes and tie her shoes.

"Wait!" she shouts then runs to her drawer. then she pulls out the grey beanie that Luke bought her and pulls it over her blonde locks.

"All finished now" she smiled.

"Ok honey play with your toys mummy needs to get dressed" I smile. then head to my room. I pull on black skinnies jeans a grey tight TSHIRT then Luke's grey ramones jumper. I then pull on all black converse and my matching grey beanie to graces that Luke bought me. all I do then is brush my hair do many make up then go out to find grace.

"Come on Gracey were leaving now" I say pushing my phone into my back pocket.

"Ok mama bear" I laugh at her cuteness she then comes rushing to me.

"Oh mummy we look like twins" she giggles.

"I know come on let's go daddy uncle Calum and Maisie will be waiting for us!" and then I take her hand and we walk out.

Once we get to the park grace immediately spots luke.

"DADDY!" she shouts jumping up and down.

"GRACEY!" Luke shouts back holding his arms out. she runs into them and gives Luke a massive hug. Maisie comes running up to me and she looks so pretty. her hair is in a messy ponytail she's wearing one of Calum's nirvana shirts black skinnies and all black converse.

"Hi my love" she says embracing me in her arms.

"Hey" I hug her back sweetly.

"How is grace?" she asks.

"Oh she's fine" I smile. we walk back over to them and grace is in Calum's arms playing with his face.

"Hey em" Luke comes up to me kissing my lips passionately.

"Hey hemmo" I say back wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you this morning" Luke pouts.

"Saaaaame" I groan. Luke laughs at me.

"What?" I question him.

"Your just so cute" he smiles. I smile at him and bury my face in his chest.

"Who wants icecream?!" Calum shouts kissing graces nose.

"Meeeee!" she shouts back kissing his forehead. Luke and Calum swing grace up in the air while me and Maisie just hang behind.

"We have something big to tell you" Maisie said excitedly grabbing my hand.

"Oh my god I'm excited now oh my god!" I jump around.

"Me and Calum plan on telling you when we get icecream.

"Oh my I'm so curious right now it's unreal" I state.

Once we get to the ice cream I order mine Luke's and graces icecream.

"Hi what can I get ya?" Asks the man.

"Yeah hi can I have 2 cookies and cream for me and my boyfriend and a strawberry ripple for my daughter please thankyou" I say and hand him the change. grace stays with Calum and Maisie so me and Luke sit on a bench. I place my self on Luke's lap and he giggles.

"Maisie said they have something big to tell us" I say.

"Yeah Calum said that to me to don't worth babe your not the only one" Luke smiles and I give him a nose kiss. then Grace Calum and Maisie come over.

"So what's the news?" Luke asks. Calum and Maisie link hands and look eachother Calum nods and Maisie smiles.

"Well...

Authors note----> HA PHSYCE!! have to wait till chapter 10 jut letting you know she's not pregnant!! Don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx