Chapter 20:

Authors note----> 325 reads!!! Thanks!!! Omg chapter 20 I'm aiming to have the same amount of chapters as book 1 so that had 46 so that means we only have...26 CHAPTERS LEFT WHAT THE HELL OMG !!! I love this sequel so much I don't want it to end anyway love you all byeee xxx
Maisie's POV:
I was heading over to Emilees just to check up on her. She hasn't text or called me all day. So I decided I should go check up on her. She is probably asleep knowing her. I drove down the road toward Emilees street. I hope she is ok.
Emilees POV:
I couldn't take it anymore I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Tears were streaming down my face. I just couldn't do it anymore I wanted to give up. I fiddled around the bathroom cabnit.
"Oh come on where are they?!" I scream at my self angrily. I was searching for lukes razors but I can't find them.
"Ugh" I start to cry then I come across a box. I take it down it reads "Gillette men's razor" I sigh in relief I sit down with my back against the bath tub it feels cold against my skin and I flinch but then I rest against once more. I unwrap the box and throw it across the room I take the razors out of their holders.
"This is it no more hate this should help...shouldn't it?" I say to myself.
"I just can't take it anymore"
"Sorry luke..." I breathe and place the cold blade against my quivering wrist. I drag the blade along my pale skin. I see the red blood pouring out the new slit. I flinch at it I haven't experienced this pain in a while. I do it again and again. Until there are 3 long scars along my wrist. I weakly smile and breathe. Bloom starts to spill along the tiled floor. Tears roll down my cheeks. My vision starts to go blurry.
"I'll be ok now" I then black out.
Maisie's POV:
I pull up outside Emilees house and knock on the door but then it slowly creeks open so I decide to step in.
"EMILEE?" I shout confused.
"ARE YOU HERE?" I call out once more. I see her black iPhone 5s on the floor. Funny she never leaves her phone. I then see tissues everywhere. Oh no. What if the hate has gotten to her. Maybe she's in her room. I trudge upstairs and into her room. Then I see she's not here I begin to get worried. Where is she? I decide to go to the bathroom. It's locked? What why would it be locked. Then something shocks me. A little pool of blood is trickling from out under the door. Crap
"EMILEE EMILEE ARE YOU OK?!" I scream banging against the door. I start to panic. What do I do? Luke! I'll call luke!! (L is luke and m is maisie)
L: maisie? Are you ok?
M: NO LUKE COME QUICK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH EMILEE!
L: WHAT?! IM ON MY WAY WHATS HAPPENED?!
M: I DONT KNOW BUT THERE IS BLOOD RUNNING FROM UNDER THE BATHROOM DOOR!!
L: HANG ON IM ON MY WAY!! Then the line goes dead I try to get through the door but it won't budge.
"Come on luke hurry up" I whisper to myself then the door swings open and reveals a panting luke. Along with Morgan calum mikey ash and Ellie.
"SOMEONE HELP BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!" I scream. Calum runs into it and nails it open with his shoulder blade. We're shocked to what we see Ellie breaks down.
"EMILEE OH MY GOD" she screams brewing down she goes to rush to her but ashton stops her.
" no no no no" luke says rushing to emilee he takes her head in his arms. Morgan gasps and steps back.
"She promised me" he whispers.
Lukes POV:
Calum bursts the door down and reveals my once beautiful Emilee lying on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood. I rush to her side.
"No no no no" I say rushing to her I lift up her head and sit it on my lap. I begin to cry.
"No Emilee oh my god no please no" says Michael worried.
"CHECK HER WRISTS!!" Morgan shouts I'm confused what's on her wrists. I turn her wrists over and find 3 massive gashes across them. What? Why has she cut herself? No the hate the hate has done this to her.
"She promised me" Morgan whispers.
"What do you mean she promised you?" I cry. My eyes burn as the tears carry on spilling out of my eyes. My Emilee is hurt in my arms and j wasn't here to tell her she's ok. I wasn't here to hold her tell her I loved her.
"She used to cut when her father was around she said that some of the fans were saying she was ugly and that she was an ugly bitch and that she's not good enough for you and soon you will realise and pack up and leave" he says beginning to cry.
"NO NO SHE KNOWS THATS NOT TRUE SHE KNOWS I LOVE HER I TELL HER EVERY DAY SHES MY ONE AND ONLY NO NO SHE KNOWS I LOVE HER!!"
"Don't you Emilee you know I love you don't you? Come on baby speak to me please Emilee" I say desperately to her Im crying more than ever before.
"You can't leave me baby girl I need you come on wake up wake up Emilee" I plead kissing Emilees head.
"I'm calling 911" said Ellie. She calls 911. I cry into Emilees chest. She can't leave she has to stay with me come on baby wake up wake up. I think.
----10 minutes later----
I'm still holding Emilee in my arms. I then hear footsteps coming up the stairs and into our room.
"Everyone step aside medics coming through" a woman says and walks into the bathroom. I pant and even more tears begin to spill down my red burning cheeks.
"Sit we are going to have to ask you to move so we can get miss O'Connor onto the stretcher. Said the woman. I nod and kiss Emilees head. I then let them put her on the stretcher. She looks horrible her normal flawless blonder hair is mangled and brownish due to the fact she was lying into blood and her arms and face are pale. They then take her out the room and we follow them downstairs.
"Ashton can you take grace back to yours?" I say stIll crying.
"Of course mate" ashton says.
I hop in the back of the ambulance with Emilee.
"Your safe now baby your going to be ok" I say and kiss her hand.
Authors note---->sorry it's short but it's carries on in the hospital hope you liked it don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx