chapter 1

First day of 6th grade
San Diego , CA

     San Diego , your typical stereotype. Hot sun , girls walking down the beach with there bathing suits on , holding onto ice cream or walking there dogs on the beach.

      Then you got me , Lesley Gomez .. not your typical stereotype of a girl but I think you'll be able to figure that on your own. I live in what you call the ghetto part of San Diego .. ahhh Valencia park, lincoln high school, porter elementary.. guns firing at 3 am .. the news ranting about a homicide or a fight that happen at Lincoln park and police or fire sirens going off right next to your house with a helicopter flying above it.. you know ? your typical ghetto place.

      I for once .. go to the not so bad The Ofarrell Charter School .. which is known for having both elementary and high school there. Not bad huh.

        Today's my first day of middle school.. I was terrified to find out what this school year is going to bring me . Since I'm the most awkward person you can ever talk to but I mean can't do anything about it right?

But first let me tell you a few things about myself before i get started.

My entire life, i moved from school to school, i first lived in escondido.. home town bitches. in escondido, i went to 2 different elementary schools glen view and conway, glen view was the first school i got kicked out from as a 1st grader because i punched a little girl.

typical huh?

conway was the school i spent 1 and a half years at until i moved in the middle of my 3rd grade to san diego to my new elementary school the infamous porter elementary where i finished till 5th grade and i can tell you.. i was a bad ass bitch during those years *winky face* , fights? cussing the shit outta little dumb girls and riding skateboards on tables?

lets start with my first day of 6th grade now.

it started off with of course my mom starting the day off with taking the most ugliest first day pictures of me and my sisters.. of course i had to stand there and just do what she says.

In the beginning of my first day, i was able to reunite with a girl who was one of my good friends in elementary, Danna Garcia.. we found each other in mrs jones class who was suppose to be my homeroom teacher but instead i was sent to ms trees.

in mrs trees class, i sat next to three girls, Bryanna Nunez, who you'll know more about in the story, Stephany Frias another girl who you'll know more about in the story and also Brianna Phommavong... they were the ones who actually opened my like not shy bubble since i was the shy girl, sitting at the corner of the desk not talking to anyone. One of my cousins, Ruby Bautista went to the same school as me, and she was the one who helped me introduce myself to many people.. she actually was the one who introduced me to my long time friend Alejandra A , who you'll know more about later on in the story.

I went through my entire first day of middle day, which consisted of meeting many more people who are not that relevant to be in my life, meeting new teachers and trying to you know , not be a shy ass bitch anymore. i actually tried to talk to more people and try to make friends

i really did not want to be seen as a bad person ( foreshadowing )

i mean i think my first day of middle school was pretty normal.. and decent, but what i can tell you that for my entire 6th grade year, i had hella shitty grades! since i was also missing a bunch of school for hospital,therapist and psychatrist visits, which i promise you, you'll know more about later in the story.

well i guess that was my first day, let continue on with the rest of my middle school year.

which are going to be hella shitty , i promise you.