Chapter 43

Marialisa Estrada again🤷🏻‍♀️

This is the story.. about the girl you all met as the one of the reasons why i recovered who became one of the girls i truly hated.

it was a school day.. i brought to school a piercing gun as a joke , i was going to pierce david's ears. it became nutrition break and i was ready to pierce david's ears until he backed off and did not want to do it, until as a joke i asked marialisa to let me pierce her ears.. and she said yes. and i asked her many times after that.. are you sure? are you sure you want me to pierce them? and then after that she said yes so i pierced one, only one of her ears and it did not hurt her.

it then became lunch, and then marialisa told me to pierce her other ear and i asked her once again, are you sure you want me to do it? you wont go tell your mom right? and she said yes, she wont. so i did it and again it did not hurt her and 5 seconds after that, she began to text her mom and told her about what happen. both bryanna and i could not believe it since she just recently told us she would not have told her mom.

it became 3rd period, and we were in the middle of presentations.. it became the 2nd half of class since we have 2 hour periods all the time and then the principal of the school walked into my class, keep in mind i have david and bryanna and oscar in that class, they all know what was going down. the principal mr rainy walked towards my teacher and whispered in her ear and they both looked at me. mr rainy told me to come with him and to bring my backpack with me.

we both walked out of the class and began to walk towards his office, during that walk he then told me

" so how much are you charging for piercings?"

i answered nothing

" you know i have angry parents coming into the office yelling at mrs cuttita because of you?"

he took me into his office and i sat down, he told me to hand him my backpack where he took out the piercing gun. thats where i noticed that marialisa has snitched on me. he took his laptop out, and began to look for me in the schools data base. and began to look at my records. " Ahhh your the ditcher arent you?" he asked, he continued to look through my files and then told me that marialisas mother came into the office yelling and pissed off because some girl named lesley gomez in mr basiles homeroom pierced her daughters ears.

mr rainy than asked me, what i think should be my punishment for this? i then told his friday night detention, he then told me this deserves an expulsion since marialisas mother would have been able to sue the school for my fault and that the achool would have lost a bunch of money and that ould have been all my fault.

mr rainy then took me with my home room teacher, i sat down on a bench and they both sat down across from me. the principal explained everything to my homeroom teacher and he began to get dissapointed in me. he then told me this does deserve an expulsion. the principal left, and left me and my homeroom teacher alone. he then began to told me that i shouldnt have done that and i should have thought before i did anything of that, but i told them that she told me yes , that i shouldnt be the only one getting in trouble. so i began to cry to try to make him feel a little bad for me until he sent me back to class where to went to the rest room for about 20 min to call my mom and to tell her everything. i returned back for my teacher to let me know that she almost called security because i was gone for so long, my homeroom teacher was looking for me too so he came and got me and took me for a walk to let me know that i was really close on getting expelled but he was able to make the principal give me in school suspension where i was going to be an entire day with my homeroom teacher.

it became after school, bryanna, and oscar came towards me and i had to explain everything to them.. you had no idea how pissed off i was at marialisa.

i wanted to ruin her for what she did to me.