chapter 12

Ramses Felix

He is one of the most kindest , most loyal friends you can ever have.. and this kid , just like Bryanna , just like Alejandra .. has seen me go through my worse and have been by my side through every single shitty situation in my life.

To be honest .. I really don't remember how Ramses and I began to talk.. lol , but I remember that I have seen him around my old elementary school porter, he also lives in the same neighborhood in Lincoln as me.

He's told me before that he knew about me for a while from porter .. but I never really knew him.

I don't think Ramses & I have ever went through any downs .. but we've been through so my ups.

The time he was one of my chambelanes for my quinceañera .. which was one of the best days of my life and I'm very happy he took part in that.

He's kind of the guy I never thought I'd become friends with, but we both of so much in common.

we have the best moment when we either play roblox or Minecraft like little kids, we share memes to each other and try to make each other laugh.

he's always the one who hugs you whenever you have a bad day, and the one who can help you with the answers in a class you need.

all I want to say, he's a bad ass bitch.

i love this kid to death.

he's been my number one boy best friend since forever, he is also someone who has seen me through my worse and through my best, someone who has heard basically every single fucking bad moment in my life.

and someone I know who will be there through everything with me.

I am very happy and very grateful to say that he's made a huge impact and change in my life.

even if sometimes I'm a bitch to him.

he's always there by my side whenever I need someone to talk to.

he's someone who completely has got your back.

someone who you love for his love of wearing scrunchies on his wrist , wearing those backpack only Asian girls wear and listening and stanning Lana Del Rey.

I swear on my life

This kid means the world to me

We've known each other since forever, even if we didn't talk during elementary school.

even in middle school, when he heard rumors about me.. knowing I was the 'slut' of the school, he still was by my side through everything.

he never left my side

all he did was stick by me, listen to my problems, hugged me whenever I had a bad day even if the reason why I was having a bad day was stupid, and would always send you that message asking if you were ok or if your day is going good.

he's also one of those kids who tries to stick to the trend as well.

playing clash royal

playing brawl stars

wanting to have a hydro flask

he always tried to be ready

he's also the best person to ask about fashion advice , even if he's a guy.

that kid with the adorable smile that can light up a room

and who would make the best parties with the best food.

he's the one who always brings the joy to the group and wants everyone to have a good day and always wants to make someone laugh

He's also someone you can talk shit about another person with.

He is definitely someone I can say that changed my life and I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for him.

Ramses

Thank you , thank you for being by my side since like forever. Thank you for listening to all of my problems even if you were probably annoyed by them. I love you so fucking much and I'm so happy to consider you as my boy best friend and someone who did change my life. Thank you for always hugging me whenever you see me having a bad day or asking if I'm ok or if I'm having a good day and always checking up on me. Thank you for always making my day whenever you send me memes on Instagram and whenever we laugh while playing roblox or Minecraft like little kids.

I love you kid

Thanks for everything