Chapter 47

Bye bye part 3

may 22nd 2019, wednesday.

the juniors were taking there state test, and it meant for us sophomores we were going to get a homeroom day. the plan for the sophomores was for us to be on the field for the entire day, so i brought leggings just in case lol. for the beginning of the day.. we were in our homeroom class and i sat next to david we were both basically inseparable. one of my friends sahanna came to us and asked us if we were dating, and i said no , david hasn't asked me out. we all started to smile and laugh then it was time for us to head to the field, we stood up to get ready to go but david held me back, grabbed me by the shoulders and asked me in my ear

" lesley, will you go out with me?"

i smiled and said "yes"

he smiled as well and we began to walk towards the field hand in hand. butterflies filled up my stomach and i was so fucking happy. i was finally his girlfriend, something ive been wanting to be for such a long time. at the field.. we went over to our friends and they were all in a circle on the floor, marialisa asked us if we were dating and i grabbed davids hands and placed them on my boobs and said " does this answer your question?" and everyone laughed.

we had such a great day on the field, we all ran a distance and thats where i got injured for like 4 days but i was ok lol. i kissed and stayed next to david for that entire day. there was some moments where he made me laugh so much and some moments where he made me fall in love with him even more.

till this day, David and I are still together .. and let me tell you .. it's been the best 4 months of my life. David makes me the most happiest human being on planet earth. I fucking swear to god bro.

I'm happy to say this

I'm madly in love with him

badly , madly in love with him

and I want him to be the one I stay with forever.

there were some tough moments both him and i went through that hurt me badly.. there was this time that he really changed and became a complete asshole to me.. and he never noticed that he has hurt me so much.. many people told me to break up with him .. to leave him because i shouldn't be dealing with being heart broken again.. I've been through even heart breaks In my life that i don't deserve to go through more.

But I couldn't do it , if I broke up with him I would have been hurt even more, I didn't know what I would do if I ever left him.. he made me recover so much.. and like I said before.. I am madly in love with him.

I missed the old him so much.. the one who would kiss me whenever he wanted to, the one who would grab my face out of no where and kiss me , the one who would comment on my pictures to make me smile, the one who would hug me from behind and smile every time I kissed him on the cheek and the one who would loved to make me laugh so hard that I almost would pee myself. I remember one day.. I came up to Marialisa bawling my eyes out saying that I missed the old him so much and that I would do anything to see it again.

one day.. David and I had a huge talk .. where I bawled my eyes out the entire call.. but that call was the one that made us go back to normal. David made me happy once again.. and I was happy I saw him smile even more.

On Thursday.. September 12 2019 he took me to the school field.. and we saw some benches and we sat on them.. he sat down while I laid on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me

We talked about how our babies would be in the future and on how both of us would be moving to Germany together.

that moment, that specific moment would be a moment I remember forever because during that time I was going through such a tough and rough time that he took me up there to make me happy and wrap me in his arms to hear me vent about my problems.

That's some that made me fall in love with this human being.

He does and makes any sacrifice to make me happy.

And I've made many sacrifices to be with him.

Even though a bunch of people hated me for breaking up with montes and I started dating David.. I don't regret doing it. I'm happy

I'm fucking happy

I'm with the man I should have been since the beginning.. the one who made me happy in 8th grade is finally in love with me once again and wants to be with me forever.

I mean we've only been dating for 4 months now.. but I've been in love with him since forever.

my uncle Ricky, met his fiancée in 11th grade and have been together ever since.. and my mother once told me that she sees David and I becoming that. She sees how happy I've become ever since I started dating David and she's right.

I've been so fucking happy

And I promise every single one of you, I've never felt this happy ever since Erik, montes never made me this happy before.. I mean don't get me wrong.. there was times he did.. but I wasn't that in love with him to sacrifice two friendships to be with him.. that's what I did with David

David, I love you.. and I mean it with all my heart. Your the one I should have been with since the beginning and I'm very happy that you came back into my life because I love you, I'm fucking madly in love with you and you know that.

You mean the world to me and I'm happy you get to experience this crazy ass fucking life with me.

I love you

I fucking love you !!!!!!