chapter 24

Oscar Galvan

oscar galvan was one of those smart tiny kids you never would have found yourself hanging out with. but i can tell you he became one of the most important boys in my life. and became one of my boy best friends.

i first met oscar in elemtary at porter, we didnt talk that much though, but i do remember introducing myself one time to him.

he then left porter, and i once again found him in ofarrell.. first day of 6th grade where outta no where i asked him for $5 and he gave it to me.. and i told him i was going to pay him back and i never did and i taught he forgot about it but he never did.  which to me was the funniest thing ever. after 2 years, oscar and i began to talk more in 9th grade and from there we became the bestest friends ever since.

ramses was the one who made us talk even more, since both of them were like best best friends ever since porter, and they have been very very close. oscar was also one of my chambelanes in my quincenera which i was so greatful for since at first he did not want to do it.

both oscar and i became even closer since we had the same chemistry class together and he was the only reason why i passed that class, like i would have been in summer school for that class if it werent for him.

in that class, oscar as well listened to like some of my problems, he would always look at me weird when i would come into class late since i was with someone, who youll learn more about in the story, he would also ask me questions when i came back from the bathroom that i went for 30 min since i was someone also.

he's also the reason why i got so good at tetris, i always thought that game was so boring back then but then because of him it became like an addiction to me, i play it everytime i can in class when i get like so bored.

all i can say right now is, that unexpectedly oscar became one of my boy best friends who i really care about, and one of the nicest human beings on earth. hes the most senstive most athletic boy i know, and i also want to thank and let him know how greatful i am to have him in my life. i never expected for the both of us to become that close, but im very happy we did.

oscar , thank you for listening to me talking about david for half of our chemistry period, and for always wondering why i had a smile walking inside that class. also thank you for being a cross country god, which is amazing how fast you can run.

i love you kid, a lot. thank you for being one of the greatest friends.