Chapter 50

I'm happy

After 50 chapters.. you have been able to meet many people who have either impacted or made my life worse. You have been able to see me at my worse moments or at my best moments.

But now today, September 15 2019, I can finally declare that I'm happy. I've recovered so much in so many tough years.

I changed

I changed so much and I'm so grateful for the people who were apart of my change.

My life has been a rollercoaster.

Ups

&

Downs

But I want to say, is that I'm happy I'm alive today, because if I weren't , i wouldn't have been able to experience all of these life lessons god has thrown at me to teach me on how to become a better person. I'm happy I can say that I am a better person now.

I am

1 year clean from drugs

1 year clean from cutting

It's been 5 years since my last suicide attempt

It's been a year since I haven't been in therapy

My dads and I relationship has blossomed.

I still continue to be bullied , but not as much as before.. but as people know now that I'm a changed girl that I will beat ass if need be.

Many people have come and go from my life, but what I'm most happy to say is that the people who actually care about me have continued to stay in my life even if my friend and I have gone through ups and downs , we don't let that get in our ways and we continue to be strong and continue to be the friends we know we can be.

I'm really happy to say that I've recovered

That I've changed

And that I've become a better human being than I was before.

If it weren't for all the people that I have introduced to all of you , I wouldn't have recovered because every single one of those people have made a huge impact in my life and I'm so grateful.

I'm so thankful.

I love every single one of them and I'm so happy they have continued to stick by my side and be with me through the most toughest and most difficult times in my life

Because I can assure every single of you , I'm a problematic bitch.

Now

I am Lesley Gomez

And thank you for listening to my life , my story , my truth.

I'm happy.