Chapter 34

Mr basile

During those few weeks .. I can fucking assure you how broken I was, and I needed whatever support I was able to get. And during that time, I kinda lost trust in everyone. I had no idea who else I was able to trust.

My homeroom teacher, mr basile was someone who I was able to trust more than the counselors at school.

I needed help

I was going to lose my mind.

I tried everything I could to open up to basile because I had so much fucking trust issues during that time, it was hard for me to open up to anyone.

so one day, when I felt like I just really needed someone to talk to, I went to him.

I told him that I felt so broken, that I felt so sad and that I don't deserve to be alive anymore.

he sat across from me, looked me in the eyes and told me

" you are worth something Lesley, you are the most strongest girl I have met and I believe that your able to change and get pass this rough patch of your life, your my homebase daughter , I care about you "

something mr basile taught me was to be strong, to not let people get into my head.

he noticed I was hurt

he knew I was badly self harming too.

before everything with Leo happened , I was 10 months clean from cutting.. and I believed in myself. I actually taught I was going to change that I was going to recover from every single fucking bullshit coming my way.

but I taught wrong..

I was more broken than ever

I wanted to die

basile is one of the reasons why I am alive today, if it weren't for him sitting across from me, giving me advice , handing me tissues every time I'd be crying or making me smile when I was having a bad day.. I think I'd still be broken till this day.

basile has been my homeroom teacher now for the past 3 years , and I think I was one of those lucky people who was able to have him as my homeroom dad.

He's one of the most funniest , most kindest most amazing people who can ever meet and someone who will protect you because he cares about every single person in his homeroom.

and I'm glad he was able to see me through my tough moments and to have him as my homeroom teacher

And to have him as one of the reasons why I am alive today

Because really

If it weren't for him

I'd still be broken till this day