Chapter 42

bryanna nunez againnnnn (:

A best friend is someone who is there for you . It's someone who listens and understands you. Someone you can talk about anything you need to 'tell' or 'vent'. It's someone who will stand up for you in the times when you need it most, keep your secrets close, and someone you can trust with your life. They will support you in any decision you make even if it's hard for them. It's someone who is there for you as much as they can be and does and says whatever they can when  your mood is down times. You can be your COMPLETE and total self around this person without feeling uncomfortable. You can say or do anything, and your relationship never changes. Someone who literally feels sent from heaven to make your life that much easier. Someone who will do almost anything for you as you would do for them, and someone who loves you no matter what kind of stupid things you do. This person will always want the best for you, as you will always want for them. And as much as people change- Your love with a REAL best friend will never end through all the phases of life and problems that come a long with it.

sister-friend: A person who is always there for you. Similar to but more, someone you hope will be in your life forever, she will be in your and you two know each other would.Not developed with time, a person you meet and just know they are your sister friend.

bryanna ayileen nunez perez is a girl you can trust with anything, a girl who can be there for you through everything and a girl who will never give up on you through anything difficult in your life. she is a girl who youll be proud to call your best friend. and thats how i feel.

in all the years coming up to grade 10, this is the girl i trusted with every single one of my problems and i can assure you, i had a bunch of shitty problems.

this girl has been through so much with me, shes been through the most toughest shit ever and i think i am a super problematic bitch. but i can promise to every single one of you, she is someone that you can trust with your life and she wont be one of those backstabbing bitches or fake ones who will go talk about you behind your back, shes someone who has got your back through every single shit you have to go through.

shes the one who lets you know that everything will be ok and you wont have to worry about being alone because you know you have her right by your side and she wont be the kind of bitchy friend who will leave you right in the middle of a problem.

your problems are her problems

your heart breaks are her heart breaks

if your crying , she cries

if your sad, shes sad

if your happy, shes happy.

something everyone has to realize that having a friend like this is a blessing, i mean cmon .. now a days where are you going to find a loyal friend who will stick by your side through everything? because i think we all need one of those friends pretty much every day now in our lives. and im one of those lucky, those blessed girls to be able to find someone with such a great personality like her. because she is one of the reasons why i am alive today, because if it werent for her i probably wouldnt have reported leo to the police, i wouldnt have stopped cutting myself.

she also swallowed an entire nail i used to cut myself with, i think you can say right there that shes the greatest friend i ever had. bryanna has created herself a very big role in my life, and has known very personal things about myself since im only very super open to her and my current boyfriend. she has become one of the first people in my entire life that i have considered as family, ive gained a bunch of trust issues for a bunch of years in my entire life and ive been wanting to lose that.. but im grateful that she has become one of the most important people in my life and if it werent for her i probably wouldnt be me today. i probably wouldnt have become an actually teen girl i would have probably still looked like the most ugliest person on the planet and i would have probably still been a disappointment nment in my family if i still looked like i did before.

thanks for everything you've done for me, and that i'm very grateful to call you my best friend and my sister for the 5 years we've been friends.