chapter 28

The people who changed my life

After 28 chapters, i think you can finally realize that my life is complete shit. you've now met me a my worst and at my best. to my suicide attempts, to me falling in love, to me getting a 4.0 gpa.

You have been able to meet the people who made a huge impact in my life.

Which is a lot of people , who stuck by my side through the most toughest , most difficult , most emotional parts of my life. Which fucking sucks but what can I do ?

my life has been full with ups and downs.. mostly downs, the downs in my life made me who I am today, which I'm not proud of but it did..

But I owe it all to the people who did make a huge impact and change in my life. I love those people more than anything in the entire world

You've met.

Bryanna, my best friend, the beautiful short Mexican girl who everyone thinks looks Asian but isn't, the one who stuck by my side through everything .. never betrayed me and who is loyal. Someone who will be with you through everything and will never talk shit behind your back.. and someone who you do consider as your sister.

Alejandra, my second mother.. my school mom.. the one who always checked up on me.. got mad at me whenever I cut and the one who always wanted to protect me.. and someone who always stuck by my side through the most difficult parts of my life.

Ramses, the tall , feminine guy who always knows how to make you laugh, someone who gives you the best fashion advice and that one kid you love for his love of wearing scrunchies on his wrist and sharing the best memes you can ever see. And the best person you can rant about your boy problems

Oscar, the gamer.. the best person who can teach you to become a Tetris god, the one who can help you pass a class, the one who can also listen to your boy trouble and can be with you during tough times.

Marialisa, another meme god , another girl who can teach you how to play games , can hold you like a baby while you cry about someone who broke your heart, and someone you can laugh about anything with.. and someone who you'll know for sure will be there for you through any tough time you have. And Someone who will worry about you.

David, the kid who makes you laugh until you piss yourself , the kid with the dark memes and humor that you love and the kid who's obsessed with rainbow six siege and will bother you until you buy it so you can play with him. And to me , the kid who I madly fell in love with.. which you'll learn more about later in the story.

My mom, the woman who gave birth to me.. the woman who saved my life so many times, the woman who will forever .. till death be by my side through everything and the one who made all my dreams come true. I owe it all to this one beautiful woman.

My dad, the man who taught me everything that I should know.. even if we went through a bunch of ups and downs.. we still were able to create a better relationship between ourselves and become better as a family. The number one man in my life.. the one who worked his ass of to maintain his family. I owe it all to him too.

My uncle, my inspiration , my role model. The reason why I'm working my ass off in school, the reason why I still haven't given up and will do anything and everything to get to the top.. because like always, the sky is the fucking limit.

I am who I am today because of these people

I try my best to become the best possible woman I can be because of these people

I am happy because of these people

I am alive today because of these people.

You have met the people who I love more than anything in the entire world, you still have a few people to meet.. but these people are the real reason why I am fucking alive today

I cried on every single one of there shoulders

They have seen me through the worse

They have seen me through my best

They have been by my side through everything

Through the rumors

Through the bullying

Through the suicide attempts

but all I want to say now

Is thank you so much

I appreciate and love everything about every single one of you

you people are the ones who changed my life.