chapter 15

Diagnosis: depression & bipolar

Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day activities, and sometimes you may feel as if life isn't worth living.

More than just a bout of the blues, depression isn't a weakness and you can't simply "snap out" of it. Depression may require long-term treatment.

Bipolar disorder, a mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.

I was diagnosied with both.

I was prescribed 4 different medications

Prozac
Abilify
Sertraline
Lithium

Two anti psychotics & two anti-depressants

They thought that my depression was the worst they ever seen .. especially if I had both bipolar disorder and severe depression disorder.

I was a mess

And I didn't not know what to do anymore.

When my mom heard I had two diagnoses, she began to cry, she felt so horrible knowing that her daughter went through so much and had to be diagnosed with two illnesses.

My life was shit

And all I had to thank .. was the people who ruined my entire life

Well that's all I gotta say ..

About the two diagnoses that basically ruined my life.