chapter 25

Mom

A mother is a protector, disciplinarian and friend. A mother is a selfless, loving human who must sacrifice many of their wants and needs for the wants and needs of their children. A mother works hard to make sure their child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being. Being a mother is perhaps the hardest, most rewarding job a woman will ever experience.

a mother would go through any measure to keep her son or daughter happy.

a mother, when she is sick.. doesnt care if she is.. her first priotity is taking care of her children.

but my mom, what im the most happy in saying.. is the one who saved my life so many times.

my mom never left my side, she never got annoyed of listening to my problems, she always believed in me and she always told me that i can always trust her with anything. my mom would be the only one to come see me in the hospital, and she would be the one staying restless nights with me in the emergency room.

my mom would protect me from everything, when my dad or my grandmother would say anything about me, she would always stop them from even saying anything about me.  she would be the only one to take time from her day to take me to my therapist appts, and my doctor appts.

my mom fucking saw me with a rope on my neck and saved my god damn life.

my mom every day would go get my medication and be with me through anything and i mean ANYTHING.

my mom went to any school meeting and teacher meeting that she was forced to go if it was anything about me getting in trouble.

she also went through any meeting with police with me, and she also was by my side through the most toughest moment in my life when i had to go to court.. and where i needed someone by my side.

i love my mom more than anything in the world..

she was also someone who made all my dreams come true.

she planned a big party for me in one month, only because she wanted to see me happy and actually have fun for a day. she actually cared about making me happy.

she also went through every single heartbreak i had with me, she was the shoulder i always cried on.. and she saw me through so many horrible moments with me.

but guess what?

im so greatful to say

that she never once left my side.

we both went through moments where she lost trust in me or when she was disapointed in me, which hurt me so much.. it really did fucking hurt me whenever she told me that she was disapointed in me.

but i did everything i could to make her happy and for her to gain her trust back in me, because her trusting me means the world to me.

she was the only one who believed in me too, because of her i want to go to college and achieve my dreams, i want to become a surgeon because of her.

one day she asked me in the hospital, if i had any dreams, and i told her i wanted to be a surgeon and go to college.

she told me

" if those are your dreams, then achieve them. your dreams should be something you want to be alive for"

my dreams are apart of the reason why i am alive today.

i want to be a surgeon

i want to go to a 4 year university

i want to go through all of that with someone i am in love with

And move to Germany with someone who is so important to me..

And if it wasn't for my moms big lectures and her saving my life so many times

I seriously wouldn't be alive today

I wouldn't be chasing my dreams

Falling in love

And being a normal girl

all of this is because my mom

all I want to say now is

Mom , thank you for being by my side through every single fucking tough moment I went through. For making all my fucking dreams come true. And even taking me to see Michael Jackson's house when you didn't want to but you still took me. Your the most incredible woman I have ever met and I am so grateful to call you my mom. I love you so much, I know I don't seem like I do or say that too often but I really do. You've done so much to see my sisters and I happy and you went through so much with me.

Even if it meant having my blood on your clothes when you saved my life..

I just want you to know that I love you and that I appreciate you so much

Because really , if it weren't for you I wouldn't be alive today

you saved me