chapter 20

First day of 8th grade

First day of hell

Welcome to The O'Farrell Charter School

Where the teachers ruin your friendships and relationships

And basically ruin your entire life.

Once again my first day begins with the usual first day pictures like always. When I arrive to school the first thing I do is find my best friend Bryanna so we can both walk to our homeroom classes , I find out that this year I have mrs millsap, tall , blonde , white lady. Also this year once again i have the same kids i had in last years homebase,  jose, daniela , domonic and lesly. I began to hang out with them once again during homeroom.

i went through the entire day with my friends and my boyfriend, we went through all our new classes, meeting new people and trying to have a good day the entire day.  i came to the first day of school, contiuing to still look like someone so ugly so horrible.. and i was still a shy ass bitch who was scared of everything.. i was still the biggest target for everyone to bully on.

my entire 8th grade year for me was not that bad, i had a 4.0 gpa the entire school year, i made it on honor roll and deans list and i still continued to have my boyfriend and my friends by my side.. the people who were most of all very important to me and the ones i only cared about still continued to stick by my side.

well of course like always.. my first days werent all that important, i continued to go through my day.. trying everything i can to have a good day.

but i think i told you the most important parts.

have a nice day now.