Red's Legacy

Red was the shy young trainer from Kanto who became the strongest champion in the world and the person who was also responsible for taking down the Mastermind, Ash Ketchum along with his evil Team Empire with the help of Misty, Serena and Alain. He had also destroyed the rule and terror of the Robot Pokemons that had emerged out of nowhere, thanks to Roboto and he had also saved them from Dark Arceus, which could potentially end the Pokemon World once and for all and he had basically saved the Pokemon World from a lot of dangers. 

But he had suddenly disappeared and nobody could tell where had went away. They started to investigate it just to find the truth with the help of a Psychic Pokemon.

And the truth was- He was dead. Yes, when a mysterious girl from the Spirit World had told him to help her defeat Death himself, he accepted but at the end, lost to Death. Death had also killed some legendary pokemons and some normal pokemons like Eevee, Togepi, Groudon, Kyogre Rayquaza and many other water pokemons. Thankfully, this mysterious entity named Death left the Pokemon Dimension shortly after causing all this havoc and the people had even forgotten about him. 

People were devastated to hear this horrible news of the Death of the Pokemon World's greatest champion but they had to deal with it. Little did the pokemon world know, that they had to deal with a new threat hovering over them, too. A new threat which was almost as bad as Team Empire or potentially... worse. 

Gold was another trainer from Johto who was also a friend and rival of Red and he was extremely sad to hear this news. He remembered the nice moments he had spent with Red like battling each other. All of that came to his head just to make him even sadder. 'I had thought that I would get to battle you once again.' Gold thought as he looked up into the sky and walked up a mountain. He then looked at his Aipom on his shoulders as he patted his purple monkey pokemon and then smiled. 

He then looked forward. 'It looks like we have arrived, Aipom.' he declared 'It looks like we have finally returned in Kanto! I cannot wait to catch more pokemons and battle more trainers. Trainers from Kanto are pretty strong so this should be fun.'