Reasoning

Deoxys and Steven were out of the spaceship and on the alien planet of the Pokemon Universe. 'You still didn't answer me my question, Steven.' Deoxys said 'You cleverly avoided it but do you think you can really fool me?' Steven clicked his tongue. 'Why do you want to know why I want the destruction of the Human World anyways?' he asked, turning around. 'Just like that, I guess.' Deoxys said. 

'Okay then, fine...' Steven began 'I want the destruction of the Human World because... I don't like how Pokemon battle with each other in that world. It's worse for both humans and pokemons. Pokemon injure themselves and develop hatred for each other due to battles and weak Pokemon Trainers are never given the respect that they deserve, simply because they don't ruthlessly train their pokemons to make stronger. This is the entire reason Team Empire existed and also the reason I, Steven Stone, Former Champion of Hoenn, supported Team Empire!' 

'So, if you were the Champion, you also must have battled hundreds of people.' Deoxys replied 'Then isn't that a contradiction of your own actions?' Steven laughed. 'I became the Champion so that I could break the confidence of young trainers by making them lose again and again so that they would never even think of battling ever again!' he yelled 'However, I always told them to get another profession since making a creature battle with one another was stupid. But I soon realized that this was not working at all and it all ended when I got replaced as the Champion by the current Champion of Hoenn- Brendan. And when I was replaced, I had to think of a new plan and that is exactly when Team Empire had emerged from nothingness and had become an inter-regional terror. I had heard that their goal was to erase all Pokemons from the world or destroy the world itself but just after some days of me hearing that, Team Empire collapsed. And from that day onwards, I promised myself that I would do what Team Empire could never do; The Mastermind could never do; Ash Ketchum... Could never do!' 

'Well, you don't have to face Red so it's easier for you.' Deoxys said. 'No!' Steven yelled 'I have to face many other Champions across the world and all of them combined is equivalent to Red! And I will defeat them all. I will show that I am not inferior to the Mastermind! I am superior! My plans are superior to Team Empire's! I will be successful. Unlike Team Empire.'

'How can you say you are superior to Team Empire?' Deoxys asked 'They defeated Arceus.' 'NOT WITH A POKEMON!' Steven yelled 'THEY DEFEATED HIM WITH A SUPER DESTRUCTIVE BEAM WHICH WAS MEANT TO DESTROY ALL POKEMONS ON THE PLANETTTT! They had all legendary and mythical pokemons except Arceus too, sure, but I... I have all these Alien Pokemons... These Ultra Beasts... You... Raytimate... And the most powerful one out of all of them... What I like to call... The Smoke of Doom!'