VIRUZ!

'Why is the Smoke of Doom taking such a long time in destroying the planet?' Steven thought 'I want Pokemons to exist no more... I want Pokemon Lovers to exist no more... Hahaha... I am saving up all of my power for the other Pokemon Planet since once I use that tremendous amount of power, I will die.... So I need it to destroy one of the planets. And it's definitely not going to be it's home planet... It's going to be the Human one. But it's taking too much time!!!'

Steven eyes started glowing in red as he thought "The more time he takes, the worse of a fate will await for Krainostas,  it's Home Planet."

The war continued... More people died and more enemies were killed but it seemed like the war was not about to end soon. Even though the Earthlings vastly outnumbered the aliens, they had more power... 

Sparks suddenly emerged out of nowhere. Yellow, almost invisible sparks... 'G-gahh...' Viruz, the Electrical Pokemon thought 'I a-am stil... GAH! Still... L-Living?! Oh... Ohno.... NO! IF I DON'T TAKE OVER SOMEBODY I WILL DIE SOON! I NEED TO GO TO MY OTHER FORM! But... The Pain... It's either pain or death... I guess... I'll die...' 

.....

.....

.....

'....But, if I go out, why not... Go out with a BANG?!!!!!' 

The sparks quickly multiplied and slowly started becoming visible as Viruz went towards his prey at an extremely high speed! His prey, was Darkeoxys

It went inside Darkeoxys' body and spread in there like a virus and soon, possessed it! Right now, Viruz was in it's Living Organism Possession Form, which required it to become a Poison-Electric type. 

Darkeoxys-Virus Form regained it's consciousness and lifted itself up from the ground with it's Psychic Powers... It was still a Dark/Psychic Type with some new moves and some health support from Viruz.

It used THUNDER HAVOC on the battlefield and everyone who wasn't a Ground/Electric type and who wasn't already Poisoned/Burned got paralyzed and would now receive small damage every turn! No switching out, either... 

Now it used Shadow Ball on some Psychic Type Pokemons to faint them and Dark Pulse on some other Psychic Pokemons! A dwebble tried to attack it with X-Scissor but it sensed that so it quickly turned around and used Protect! It didn't have any good attack against Dwebble so it used it's mind and lifted up rocks that were on the battlefield with it's Psychic and threw them at Dwebble at an extremely high speed!

Dwebble immediately fainted. A few other Bug types tried to attack Darkeoxys too but Fire Blast was enough for them. 

'Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!' Tom yelled. Pikachu used Thunderbolt but Darkeoxys easily survived that and then used Recover and finally finished off the poor Pikachu with a Psystrike. 

A Decidueye used Spirit Shackle but that wasn't enough, too. Darkeoxys used Recover once again and then used Dark Pulse. However, Decidueye had a Focus Sash so it survived but Darkeoxys was clever enough to used Teleport and then appear right behind the grass type pokemon just to use Shadow Sneak. 

Meowstic tried to use a move on Darkeoxys but Dark Pulse was enough to finish it off. 

'Why do I have a feeling that...' Olympia thought 'That... We will lose?' 

Darkeoxys kept spreading havoc on the battlefield and any pokemon that dares oppose it got absolutely decimated. 

Viruz and Darkeoxys- Two of the most dangerous alien pokemons.

They had now fused to form an even greater threat! - DARKEOXYS - VIRUS FORM!

And this threat seemed unstoppable...