The Smoke of Doom

'How much time will it take for the Smoke of Doom to fully charge up, anyways?' Deoxys asked. 'I don't know, but whenever it does, I will get to know.' Steven answered 'I love the Smoke of Doom so much. It's nothing but simple pit black smoke and yet... Look at how dangerous it is. It kills anything it touches and it has the power to travel and spread across any area with incredibly speed. The only Pokemon that could defeat it was Arceus and now that Arceus is gone, it is basically the most powerful Pokemon in the Universe!' 

'Well, it is the most powerful legendary pokemon of this planet, after all.' Deoxys said 'Anyways, let's go to our building. Shaisha will be waiting for us there.' 

Shaisha was an elegant yet powerful Psychic Type pokemon who looked like a snake and was mostly pink in color. It also had some rubies and some red ribbons attached to it's own body. She was a pseudo-legendary pokemon in the alien world. 

Steven and Deoxys reached the building where Shaisha was waiting for them. It seemed happy that they had returned. 'Have you finished off all the people who tried to resist my rule on this planet, along with the two legendaries of this planet, Kreator and Destror?' Shaisha said something and Deoxys translated it for Steven "Yes, but Kreator resisted at first but when it got to know that the Smoke of Doom himself was by our side, it had to come to our side to, simply out of fear."

'Nice!' Steven said.

Kreator was a Fairy and Flying type Pokemon who had a pink body of a normal pokemon bird but the special part about it was that it's wings were made out of nothing but pure pink crystals. One flap of her wings could send tens or even hundreds of crystals at her enemies and finish them off once and for all but those came crystals could also heal people. It just depended on what Kreator wanted.

Destror, on the other hand, was Poison and Flying type. It was also a bird, like Kreator, but with light purple feathers and poison oozing out of it's wings. It mostly stayed submerged in the ground, like Darkrai and Giratina were, but it always poisoned the ground it stayed in. That was it's special ability- Toxic Body. It was pretty similar to the "Toxic Spikes" moves but it didn't even need to use a move for that. If it was ever submerged in the ground, or even out of the ground flying high up in the sky, the land it's in or above would always get intoxicated simply due to the fact that it's wings were made out of nothing but a poisonous gooey substance. That was the only reason most pokemon had difficulty defeating this pokemon. The moment they were come to battle it, they would get poisoned. 

'Also, what happened to Trinotor?' Deoxys asked to Shaisha 'Did you find it yet?' 'No,  I still cannot find the leader of the legendary trio.' Shaisha answered. 'Haha, the real fun will begin when we get Trinotor in our hands.'

Trinotor was a Flying, Steel and Psychic type pokemon. It was the first pokemon to ever achieve the power of Three Types and henceforth, it got the name "Trinotor". It was a Steel Type and despite that it was the fastest out of the Flying Trio and that was one of the reasons why it always could defeat Kreator and Destror. It was completely made out of the strongest Steel in the universe and that's why Kreator's crystals or wings could do NOTHING against Trinotor and though it does have some trouble battle Destror, simply because it always manages to even poison Trinotor, at the end it simply defeats the troublesome poison pokemon with it's Psychic Powers.

It also had a pre-evolution named Steeror in which it's just Flying and Steel type and before evolving it was the weakest one out of the trio but all of that simply changed after it evolved. 

'I will definitely get Trinitor in a short amount of time.' Steven thought 'Haha, that would make stuff much easier for me. Now... wouldn't it?'