Calem

'NO!' Calem yelled 'Wai- Wait! Wait! Wait WAITTT!' Steven's eyes stopped glowing. 'Give me one reason on why I should on wait on killing such a threat like you.' Steven said 'I need to end all the Pokemon Champions or they will end my ambitions, like Red ended Team Empire!' 'But what if, I am not a threat to you?' Calem asked 'If you leave me alone, I can be your ally!' 

Deoxys suddenly teleported in the spaceship. It was breathing heavily. 'While I was asleep, all the Ultra Beasts were defeated!' it yelled. 'Deoxys is able to talk to us by telepathy...' Calem thought 'Then, does Pheromosa have telepathy too? But... how?' 

'Asleep?' Steven asked 'What? WHAT?!!! YOU WERE... ASLEEEPP!!!!???' 'Yeah, a pokemon had put me to sleep!' Deoxys told 'It had used Sleep Powder, I think.' 

'Oh, okay, anyways, Calem...' Steven looked at Calem 'So you were telling you could be our ally?' 'Yeah!' Calem excitedly replied. 'Well then, what can you do for us?' Steven asked. 'If you send me back to Earth, then I can tell you all what the people back there are planning to do against the attacks!' Calem explained 'Because they surely are planning to unite so that they can defend themselves. So when they can try to defend themselves, they can try to attack too, right? What if they use their attacks as a method of defense?' 'Yeah, that's true.' Steven thought 'The Mastermind also used to tell that offence is the best defense.' 

'However, can you answer me one thing?' Calem asked 'Just one thing...' 'What is it?' Steven asked back. 'What were those giant flying things and where did they come from?' Calem asked 'I know you sent them. Deoxys was there too! One of them was pink in color and the other was purple.' Steven smiled. 'Oh, Kreator and Destror...' he said 'They are alien pokemons, just like Deoxys.'

'Don't tell him about them!!!' Deoxys telepathically told Steven. He just ignored that. 

'They came from an alien planet which is nearby.' Steven explained. 'Nearby?' Calem asked 'There is life on a planet nearby?' 'Yes, but you don't exactly know of that planet...' Steven replied 'I didn't, either, too. I only came to know of it thanks to a lucky accident. An accident which made me much more powerful than ever before.' 

Calem was still pretty confused.

'Anyways, now go back to Earth and spy for me, as you promised.' Steven commanded. 'How can I go back there all alone?!' Calem asked. 'Deoxys, teleport him back to Earth.' Steven ordered to Deoxys. Deoxys was hesitating to do it at the first but it did it anyways.

Back in Earth, Gold and Lance had reached Kalos but were extremely sad on Brendan's death and Calem being taken away by Pheromosa. 'We couldn't even do anything to Pheromosa, since if we tried to hurt it, Calem would get hurt too...' Gold thought 'I can't believe some random pokemons were able to easily defeat CHAMPIONS of the Pokemon World. Are the strongest trainers of this world really so weak?'

Calem suddenly teleported back right in front of Gold and Lance. They were jumpscared and surprised by Calem suddenly returning right in front of them. 'Wha-? CALEM! YOU ARE BACK!' Gold yelled 'Phew, I thought we lost you too...' 'How did you return back?' Lance asked. 'Don't ask that to me, I don't know it either!' Calem said 'I just returned in a mysterious way...' 

'Oh.' Gold replied 'Anyways, let's go to where everyone else is going. Prism Tower. The people who have come from other region are all going there to check out Kalos' main attraction before going to Diantha's birthday later in the day.' 

Calem smiled. 'Gold...' he said. 'What?' Gold asked back. 'I have got to tell you something.' Calem said. 'Ummm, ok, go ahead...' Gold responded. 'The man behind all of these attacks are Steven Stone- the Former Champion of Hoenn!' Calem yelled 'The two giant mysterious birds that attacked us earlier and killed Blue and the others had come from a mysterious "alien" planet and they are in a spaceship right now! I think they are preparing to strike us once again! WE SHOULD BE PREPARED! INFORM ALL OF KALOS ABOUT THIS!!!!'

Gold and Lance were just dumbfounded.