Q & A

Here are questions you guys asking and this is me answering them 😊 

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I do. I have a yellow labrador called Maya. She is the cutest but also a demon. 🐶 

2. Where do you get inspiration to make this story?

As stated in the first chapter of this book, I got significant inspiration from this book called House of Horrors from ourcreepypastalover. You should go check their stories out; they are super fun and interesting. I also read other AI stories that involve programs and/or houses.

3. What's your nickname (if you have one)?

Yes, I do have a nickname. Most of my friends call me Bela, which is the nickname I prefer.

4. Who's your favorite singer/band?

My favorite band, if you haven't seen my profile yet, is BTS. I started loving them since 2017 around this period and haven't stopped since. Yes, they are a kpop band, but their songs are still outstanding even in Korean. You should definitely give them a shot. I also enjoy Thirty Seconds to Mars songs.

5. What's your favorite TV show or anime?

My favorite anime is Black Butler. 🖤 

6. What's your biggest pet peeve?

I'm not certain of what a pet peeve really is. My concept of it is that it's something that really annoys and gets to you, so it would probably be people that keep clicking on the tables in the classroom or beating on the table. Anything people make noise unconsciously.

7. Why do you write such a wide variety of books?

I do this because, one, I like to read different genres of stories, two, when I don't find a story the way I would like it to be, inside these different ones, I decide to write them. I think that's all there is to it.

8. How old are you?

I am 18 years old, my birthday was on the 1st of September

9. What's an unusual quirk you have?

Since quirk was defined as "an odd habit, manner or kink", I would say I have the odd habit of swallowing air. I know, it's weird and I don't know who I really do it, but I do it when I'm hungry.

10. What sort of superpower would you like to have (consistently)?

I would love to teleport. The number BTS concerts I would've been too

11. Do you have a good habit that can be bad in the wrong situation?

You could say it is being too forgiven. I forgive all the time and I end up letting people walk over me

12. Have you pulled a prank? if so, what's your best/elaborate?

I'm really a prankster, sorry to disappoint you. I have a feeling I've pranked someone once but I can't recall it.

13. Do you like sushi? ;3 Also I love your books!

I love sushi sooooo much. I'm not 100% sure about this but I heard Brazil is the second country in the world to consume the most sushi. So yeah, we love sushi. Also, thank you so much for reading and enjoying my books, it means a lot to me.

14. Why don't Neo print himself in 3D?

Not sure, maybe he will, maybe he won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

15. Do you like BTS? If so, who's your bias?

I love BTS so freaking much. And my bias is Jungkook, mostly because we share the same birthday date, though I'm 4 years younger.

16. What's your favorite TV show?

My favorite TV show is Lucifer

17. What's your favorite movie(s) of all time?

My favorite movie of all time is John Wick. You just gotta love Keanu Reeves.

18. Can I have Neo?

I don't know. Do you want to have Neo?

19. Irrelevant, but if Neo could watch like an anime or something, what would he think and say about it. Also, why is he male? I know plot stuff but wouldn't people assume that it'd be a little uncomfortable for most females that didn't grow up with it?

I've watched a couple of animes, hentai too. They are all so interesting and make me have new ideas of what to do with my darling.

I know this is a shitty explanation but it's what I got. My Siri is male, so it somewhat unconsciously influenced me. Also, the plot influenced. Otherwise, I don't think I know how to answer that. I guess people feel safer with men.

20. Do you have a favorite food?

My favorite food is sushi and pasta. I love them both and would eat every day if I could and if it didn't damage my health.

21. Do you have a favorite song?

I do have quite a few; my favorite is IDOL from BTS, Not Today also BTS, and one of my current favorite is Adios by EVERGLOW

22. Do you have a favorite colour?

Yes, my favorite is black. I love black, and I noticed my clothes are mostly white, gray, and black when I was packing for my summer program. Very few colored clothes in my closet

You can keep asking questions and I'll just add them here, only if they aren't asked after this chapter is posted and may interfere with readers who didn't read farther than here.