22 🧬

"Okay, I just bought them," I closed my laptop and lay down on my bed.

"You are aware I'll not be able to know when it arrives until it does," Neo reminded me.

"I know," I told Neo to take himself out of my computer so I can choose my lingerie in secret, even turning off any camera behind my back as I sat on the bed. So because of that, he will not know what the one I chose looks like until I wear it. "Other than that I think I'm done packing."

A few weeks later I was in my bedroom with comfy yet stylish clothes; I don't want to look like a bum if you know what if mean, a small bag over my shoulder and my luggage next to me.

"Am I missing anything?" I asked myself as I stared into the wooden floor. I had already packed the lingerie I bought after I made sure Neo wouldn't see it.

"I've packed everything you need, and even some extra stuff you'd like," Neo assured me.

"Alright. Do you know if my friends are ready too? We need to pick them up since I promised them," My hand grabbed the handle of my luggage and tugged it behind me.

"I've already sent them a message through your phone to be ready in ten minutes. All except Jordan have replied."

I still don't know why, but Jordan was still angry at me. I tried to chat with her on several occasions, all leading to her giving short answers, or none at all. I got tired of it and stopped trying, but I still invited her for my birthday trip.

"It's alright, well pass by her house last. If she doesn't want to go, she won't go," I stated. I was sad and disappointed she was doing this, but there was nothing I could do.

"The car is waiting outside. I'll take your luggage," Before I could protest, my luggage fell through a hatch in a blink of an eye.

I walked down the stairs to the living room, not getting surprised when I don't see my parents. They told me they would be on a business trip, but it didn't make me less sad to see they weren't here for my birthday trip, at least to say goodbye.

"I've already put your luggage in the car," Neo informed me. Outside the house was a white limousine, big enough to fit mine and my friends' luggage and ourselves inside.

The door opened on its own, revealing the spacious inside with a large, comfy couch on one side and cups and drink on the other

The door opened on its own, revealing the spacious inside with a large, comfy couch on one side and cups and drink on the other. The door closed behind me, and the car turned on.

"Would you like any drinks?" The windows blacked out and the one in front of me displayed Neo's smiley face

"Water would be nice," I smiled. A water bottle slid toward me by a stick metal arm instead of the more fluid moving arms at home. "Thank you," I grabbed the bottle and took a sip.

"We will first get Alice and Jennifer at Alice's house, then Daniel, and then Alex," Neo proceeded to inform as the limousine began moving. I placed the bottle in front of me on an empty cup holder and laid down on the couch. With no light coming inside the car, my eyes felt heavy, and sleep was coming back to me. "You know you slept for ten hours already. How can you be sleepy?"

Neo's mocking voice made my sleepy self go away and be replaced with an annoyed one.

"You don't sleep, so you don't know how tired I can get. Actually, you should know. Why am I bothering with this? Let me sleep," I rolled to my side, facing the back of the couch and my back to the drink and closed my eyes. But of course, being the annoying AI, he is, Neo took the blackout from the windows, letting the bright light from the morning sun hit my poor eyes. "Aaah! I hate you!"

"Love you too."

---------

Sorry for the filler chapter. I wanted to post something already so this is all I got. I'll try my best to update quicker the next chapter.

Sorry for jumping so far ahead but now they are going on their trip.

What do you think is going to happen?

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.