Chapter 3

"Not here, Florian."

Cattleya slowly walked towards the source of the voice and found a beautiful woman wearing white and then he saw Antonio, carrying books.

Antonio noticed Cattleya and smiled

Antonio noticed Cattleya and smiled. "I thought you went home already. "

She smiled at him, "I was about to." she looked at the woman who's walking towards her.

"Hello," greeted the woman with a British accent. "Is she a friend of yours, Florian?"

"Yes. We're classmates in your subject."

Wait, she's Professor Cielo? She's stunningly beautiful, and young too.

"Hello, Ma'am. I'm Cattleya Rodriguez. I'm in your Litt 21 class."

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Rodriguez. I'm Calypso Cielo," she extends her hand and Cattleya received them. Cattleya looked at the pile of books on the floor.

"Are you planning to put those in the office? I can help," she offered.

"Don't worry Miss Rodriguez, I can manage, and Florian's here. This is the last batch anyway. Thank you for the offer.  It's kind of you."

"Are you sure?" Cattleya asked.

"Yes, don't worry about it," Antonio smiled

"Well then I guess...I'm off. Nice meeting you ma'am. Antonio." she nodded to the both of them and went out of the library.

When she arrived at her room, she was surprised to see someone sitting inside her room, on her bed.

"Mom?"

"Hello, darling

"Hello, darling." she greeted with a huge smile and teary eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a loud, surprised voice but not a hint of annoyance, only happiness, and astonishment.

"I want to check on you since it's your first day of school. Miss Madeleine let me in your room. She told me that you're going to the library since there's no class."

"Yes. Did you wait long? Why didn't you call me?

"A little. I want to surprise you. Making sure everything is okay. Did you..."

"Yeah I already did," Cattleya answered before her mom could finish her question. "Does Dad know about this? You being here?"

"Yes, of course. The original plan was the two of us would visit, but he changed his mind the last minute. He misses you so much. He's restraining himself to come here. Well, as for me, I just can't." She opened her arms as Cattleya walks toward her.