Chapter 26

Cattleya came out of the doctor's office. She was walking mindlessly until she reached the nurses' station.

"Here's the vase ma'am." said one of the nurses which made Cattleya snapped back to reality.

"Oh, thank you so much." she grabbed the vase with the flowers on it and went to the room. When she opened the door, she saw Liv and Dylan bickering while Professor Cielo was laughing.

"Hey," Liv said, "What took you so long?"

"Ah, the vase took a while so I went to the restroom," she said.

Liv nodded at her. Cattleya placed the vase on the empty table and sat together with Dylan on the couch.

"Hey," Dylan whispered at her, "Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah, what makes you think I'm not okay?"

"Nothing. You seem quiet."

"Well, I am a quiet person."

"Miss Rodriduez..." said Professor Cielo.

"You can call me by my name Professor..."

Professor Cielo smiled, "Ok then, I will Cattleya,"

Cattleya froze a bit and Liv somehow did too.

"Oh, only Rian can call her full name prof," said Dylan, "I tried calling her that name and boy that person was very stingy. He doesn't want to share the name..."

Cattleya became stiff. She was becoming conscious of Professor Cielo as Dylan mentioned Antonio but the professor just smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, then what can I call you?" said Professor Cielo.

"Oh I really don't mind Professor."

"No, I think that person will be angry at me if I call you that again."

"Just call her Lea," intervened Liv.

There was a knock which made all their eyes stare at the door,then when it opened it revealed Maxon and some of the members of the theatre club with balloons and flowers.

Maxon smiled at Cattleya and went on to talk to Professor Cielo. It was a bit crowded in the room even though it was big so Liv, Dylan and Cattleya excused themselves and went outside.

The three of them planned to get something cold to drink. While they were on their way, they met Shawn, Tom and Antonio.

"Hey guys!" greeted Shawn .

Antonio's eyes met Cattleya's, however, he avoided it, that made Cattleya uncomfortable.

"Where are you going?" asked Tom

'We're on our way to get something to drink,." Said Liv, "The room's full of visitors from the theatre club." she added.

Tom gave her on "oh"

"Why don't you come with us?" suggested Dylan.

"Sure."

So the six of them walked out of the hospital and went to the convenience store across the street. The boys walked ahead so Cattleya and Liv were behind them.

"Did something happen?" asked Liv in a hushed voice.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Rian, you're not talking with each other at all."

"Oh, nothing. Really. We really don't have to talk all the time right?"

"Well, you got a point."