Chapter 34

Cattleya called an ambulance, and they responded quickly. She went with Dylan, who was still unconscious. She texted Maddie that she'd miss dinner and will sleepover with some of her club members. She also called her parents so that they won't worry about her.

Thank God the emergency room wasn't busy when they arrived, and they immediately, attended Dylan.

Cattleya was waiting outside, trembling. She didn't know what else to do.

Shall I call the guys?Liv?I don't have any contact with Dylan's dorm. She thought.

She couldn't possibly look through Dylan's phone since there's a password.

Just then, ,there was a sound coming from her side. It was Dylan's phone. His dorm manager was calling. She answered the phone and told him what happened and where they are.

Less than 10 minutes, Professor Pinestone, the dorm manager, arrived.

"Where is he?" he asked, out of breath.

"He's still in the emergency room."

Then someone called Dylan's name. Professor Pinestone went ahead. Cattleya was still sitting. She couldn't hear anything about what they are talking about. Then the doctor went ahead. Professor Pinestone went to Cattleya , and sat beside her.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, he's fine. For now."

Professor Pinestone saw that Cattleya was worried, confused, and anxious. So he patted her back.

"Sir, what's wrong with Dylan?" she asked which made Professor Pinestone quite shock.

"He has a heart condition ."

Cattleya clenched her fist and her own heart started beating fast.

I knew it. I thought I saw wrong last time. I thought I was just imagining things but it was the same with my pills.

"Don't tell him that I told you. Dylan's secretive. Only one aside from me and his family knew about his condition and now you."

"Can I ask, who's the other person?"

Professor Pinestone scrunches up his face.

"It's okay sir if you don't want to tell me. I didn't mean to pry on private matters."

Funny, since I asked already something private...

"No...no. I forgot his name so I was trying to remember. He was a friend of Dylan's. Same swimming team. His name was somewhat of a flower."

"Oh,"

"AH! I remember now. Florian. But Dylan calls him Rian." he said.

Antonio knew about Dylan's condition? Cattleya thought.

"Miss Rodriguez, I want to ask you for a favor..."

~*~

Since Dylan was still unconscious, Professor Pinestone went to get a coffee for him and Cattleya. Cattleya stayed near him. When he woke up he saw Cattleya, sleeping, her head was on her hand for support. Dylan smiled then remembered what happened. He got up which made Cattleya opened her eyes.

"Dylan!" she exclaimed, "Are you okay? Are you hurting somewhere?"

Dylan was quiet. He was wary of Cattleya. He thought that she now knows of his condition. Cattleya sensed this and tried to act casual.

"The doctor said, you've been having iron deficiencies and a lot of stress."

"Oh," Dylan answered as he avoided Cattleya's gaze.