Chapter 32

The following days of the week went by so fast. Dylan and Antonio, sometimes Tom and Shawn, took turns to accompany Cattleya if they have nothing to do. When Liv found out, she too was worried about her.

As the day of the finals drew nearer, everybody's getting busy studying, finalizing projects, and the like.

Professor Cielo surprised everyone in her Literature class when she visited. The preparation was almost finished; they have costumes already, which will be ready next week. She also attended the theatre drama club. Everyone was so surprised when the rehearsals ended, and when they heard someone clapping, they turned their heads in that direction and saw the professor who was all in smiles.

However, Cattleya did not see Antonio accompanying Professor Cielo for quite some time now.

Maybe because it's finals, and he's busy, she thought, I wonder if the dinner went well.

Even though the schedules been hectic, the boys and Liv were glad that there was no sign of the creepy guy lurking around nearby.

"How's your paper coming along?"

Cattleya looked up from her cubicle and saw Antonio, hands resting on it. She was in the library doing her paper.

"Great. Our professor returned our drafts, and he said that he has some comments and suggestions, so he asked me to revised and finalized it."

"Need any help?"

"No, thank you. I'm almost done anyway."

Antonio nodded his head and grabbed a chair from the other cubicle and placed it next to Cattleya.

"Are you on duty?"

"No,"

"Oh," Cattleya continued writing. She just let Antonio sat beside. After 5 minutes, she looked at him; he was asleep. He was leaning his back on his chair, and his arms crossed. She smiled, looking at him. Then Antonio's phone rang, and Cattleya accidentally saw who was calling. It woke Antonio up, and Cattleya quickly turned to her laptop.

"Sorry," Antonio apologized to the other students who looked at him. He took his phone and canceled the call, then turned it off. Cattleya saw Antonio's reflection on her computer screen, and then he suddenly looked at Cattleya. She felt her heart beat faster, and she hoped that Antonio did not see her reflection. She returned to her work.

From time to time, Cattleya would look at Antonio's reflection on her screen, and she would become flustered since Antonio's still looking at her. It was almost 6:30 in the evening. Cattleya turned her computer off then put her stuff in her bag.

"Done?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to the dorm and eat dinner."

"Oh, I'll walk you there."

Antonio walked Cattleya to her dorm. While walking, they were silent.

"Is everything okay?" Cattleya asked.

"Antonio stopped on his track.

"We fought. Me and Calypso."

Cattleya was surprised that Antonio said this to her. It should be something private, and she wasn't sure why he told her. She remained silent.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked Antonio.

Cattleya nodded.

"What would you do if your boyfriend will go away for some reason, and you know that reason and that reason's very important to him and..." Antonio was mumbling, and Cattleya can't understand a thing.