Chapter 9

Cattleya's sitting in their booth, holding her camera. She had taken a lot of photos of the society and the event earlier so now she's resting.

"Hey."

She looked at the person who called her and saw Dylan, all dressed in a trench coat, a bucket hat, and sunglasses. He looked like a weirdo.

"Hey, what are you wearing?"

He opened the trench coat a little revealing a cheerleader uniform.

Cattleya laughed.

She forgot about Dylan's surprise. Her mind was very preoccupied these days. It must have slipped off her mind.

"Can you do me a favor?" he said in a serious tone.

Cattleya was all ears, but she was taken aback when Dylan bent down, his face closed to hers, and his hands clasping hers.

"Can you not take photos of me?"

Cattleya burst out in laughter.

"What? And miss all the jazz you're about to make? You are depriving me the chance to take photos of a handsome young man wearing a cheerleading outfit making the grandest romantic gesture to apologize to a girl..."

"Hey, this is not a romantic gesture, but it is grand." Dylan cut off.

"So, you think, I'm handsome?" Dylan wriggled his eyebrows at Cattleya.

"Yes, I do think that."

Then, Cattleya noticed Liv walking toward them.

"Its time Franky."

Dylan swallowed. He cringed his face and went to the center of the pathway. People are staring at him. Then one guy in their society tent nodded at him and hit the play button in the music player. Toni Basil's Hey Mickey flooded into the air. Dylan showed his exotic cheerleader moves. He even has pompoms. The crowd cheered, and a lot of people took their phones and cameras. A lot of girls were squealing too.

Cattleya also took photos of Dylan while Liv was recording his stunt on her phone. After the dance number, Dylan went to Liv and Cattleya.

"So, am I forgiven?"

"Hmm, I don't know..."

"Oh, come on just forgive me already."

"Are you shouting at me?"

"N-o."

Cattleya laughed at them. She never witnessed anything like this, Dylan was like a child throwing tantrums but is afraid of his mother.

"Please Liv? He kinda rocked it back there." Cattleya only noticed now, Shawn and Tom were also there with them.

Liv sighed.

"Fine. You are forgiven."

The boys shared their high fives and joined Dylan to the restroom to change. When they returned, they asked Cattleya if she has joined other clubs or societies yet.

"I still haven't got the chance to look around."

'Well, come on then, we'll show you." said Tom.

"With our help, you'll find the one club you'd like to join."

The five of them, Dylan, Shawn, Tom, Liv, and Cattleya, checked one club to another.

"Hey, what about the Theater Drama Club. Prof. Cielo said you should try it." Liv said.

"Do you think so?"

"Totally. So come on."

When they arrived at the booth of the Theater Drama Club, they found Prof. Cielo and Antonio.