Chapter 10

"Florian,"

Antonio's been spacing out. He didn't notice Professor Cielo calling him. They were in the library.

"Wh-at?" he said to her.

"You were spacing out. Your mind is elsewhere. What were you thinking about?"

Antonio sighed and put the book back on the shelf.

"Nothing. I was just tired. It's so hot today, outside."

Professor Cielo didn't press any longer. She jumped into another topic which made Antonio uncomfortable.

"I'm glad Miss Rodriguez decided to join the theatre. She will surely shine there. She has potential."

Antonio just nodded and continued stacking the books to the shelf.

"I am torn between the Tale of Pyramus and Thisbe and Orpheus and Eurydice for the play for the club. I already decided that your class literature 21 will be doing Romeo and Juliet."

Professor Cielo just continued talking.

"Florian," she said, "I was thinking...maybe it's time to..." she wasn't able to finish her sentence because Antonio's phone rang. He excused himself. Professor Cielo sighed.

When Antonio returned, he told her that it was Tom reminding him of their team meeting with the coach.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go. Dinner tonight?"

"Uh, sure."

Antonio scanned the surroundings, making sure there's nobody around then he quicky kissed Professor Cielo on the lips. Professor Cielo was taken aback by his actions and blushed. She shook her head and smiled as she watched Antonio ran.

~*~

Cattleya was in her room, disorganizing it. She's looking for something. When Miss Madeleine walked passed by to her room, she was shocked by how messy it was.

 When Miss Madeleine walked passed by to her room, she was shocked by how messy it was

"Dear, what happened? It looked like a storm has passed by here."

Cattleya was looking under the bed, so when she heard Miss Madeleine, she bumped her head.