Chapter 24

Cattleya waved goodbye to her parents as they drive away from the dorm, beside her was Miss Madeleine. When she couldn't see her parents' car, she let out a sigh and faced Miss Madeleine.

"I'm so sorry Maddie. It is my fault. I told my parents that I'm responsible..."

"Shhh...it's alright dear. I am also in the wrong. Your parents are good people, they're not angry but they are disappointed on why I did not follow dorm protocols."

Cattleya looked down. Miss Madeleine patted Cattleya's shoulders, "I promised your parents that I'll let them know what's happening with you, and I suggest you do the same so we can avoid any accidents."

Cattleya nodded and side hugged Miss Madeleine.

"Now, I need to prepare dinner." she said.

"Oh, right. Maddie...I'm not going to eat dinner here tonight."

"Oh, you're eating outside?"

"Yes, but I already asked my parents about it so I promised you that there'll be no problem."
"Okay, just notify me when you out okay?"

"Sure. I'll just head upstairs and memorize my lines for the play."

"Sure, you do that."

Time went by so fast and the sun already set down. Cattleya was getting ready in front of the mirror, fixing her hair and adjusting her sweatshirt. When she went down, all of her dorm mates are heading to the dining hall to eat dinner. She went with them and went through the kitchen to find Miss Madeleine.

"Maddie,I'll head out now." she said to the woman who was tasting the dinner that she cooked.

"Okay, write it on the logbook okay and call your parents, I'll call them later too after I finish dinner."

"Okay. Love you, bye." she said as she threw a flying kiss to Miss Madeleine. Miss Madeleine made a kissing gesture and winked her eyes which made Cattleya laughed.

"Be back before curfew!" Miss Madeleine shouted to Cattleya before the kitchen door closes completely.

After writing on the logbook, Cattleya went outside and saw his car. She quickly went to it and waved back at him when he waved to her. She opened the doors to the shotgun seat.

"Hey..." they greeted each other and drove away from the campus.

"Thanks for inviting me to eat at your house again, Antonio."

"No problem...by the way, the boys are also coming."

"Oh, you mean Dylan, Tom, and Shawn?"

"Yup, not sure with Dylan tho...I texted him but he didn't replied any of my messages and he didn't answer any of my calls."

Cattleya nodded. Then there was this short silence before she talk to Antonio. She held the strap of the seatbelt, "Hey, I heard that Professor Cielo's already awake."

"Yes. I was there when she came to."

"I'm really glad that she's really alright. Maxon and the other club members were celebrating and talking about it. They were really happy that Professor Cielo will be able to see the play that we're gonna perform."

"Oh, yeah...the play date is nearing right?"

"Yes. Also our Romeo and Juliet in our Literature class."

"Oh god! Don't remind me! Megan has been constantly contacting me to rehearse!"

Cattleya laughed, "Wow, I think she really wants you to be her Romeo."