Chapter 29

Cattleya just stared at the two whose arms are linked together. Dylan, still lost on why Professor Cielo is with Antonio.

Liv filled the blanks for him and when he heard the story...

"Wait, what!?"

"Hey, don't be too judgmental Dylan. They're already adults."

"W-hat? No, I'm not judging their relationship. Sure, it comes as a shock but I'm just disappointed that I was left out. I mean you,Shawn and Tom knew about it even Lea, I mean no offense but I knew Rian long way before you." he said to Cattleya and Liv.

"Hey," Cattleya patted Dylan's shoulders, "I kinda found out about it by accident so I don't think it counts. Anyway, when did Shawn and Tom know?" she asked Liv.

"Just, two days ago, actually." She answered, "That explains why they were with Rian when they came to visit Callie in the hospital."

"Now that you mentioned it, we kinda looked dumb not realizing it." Dylan said.

"I know, but now everything's out in the open, I really hope everything would be alright and no more secrets." Liv said.

"What do you mean 'out in the open'?" Cattleya dared to ask even though she somehow knew what the answer is all about.

"Well," Liv looked at Antonio and Professor Cielo still occupied with meeting other guests, "Rian came to talk to mom and told her about their relationship. At first, mother was so shock but then accepted it since they are indeed adults."

Cattleya took a sip of her drink.

"Rian even accompanied us yesterday."

The last information made Cattleya felt a lump on her throat.

"Y-esterday?" she asked.

"Yes, Callie got discharged yesterday. He was so accommodating to Callie that makes me wanna barf." kidded Liv.

"You're just jealous that you have no love life yet." teased Dylan.

"Watch your words, you ,too, don't have a girlfriend and maybe you never will have one," she threatened Dylan.

"That's harsh. Sorry,but seriously you need to find someone..."

Then the two of them started to banter and tease each other. Cattleya was stood their, feeling numb. She was quiet for a while so Liv poked her.

"Hey, you okay? You grew quiet." she asked.

"Hm? Nothing, I was just feeling light a bit."

"Oh, it must because of the drink. I told you to slow down on that stuff." said Dylan as he took away Cattleya's glass.

"Liv!" said Professor Cielo as she approached the three of them together with Antonio. Cattleya's palms were becoming sweaty. She mustered all her strength just to produce a decent genuine smile.

When the two of them reached the three, Dylan readily greeted them and teased Antonio.

"I always knew that Rian was seeing someone," he said, "Liv already filled up the blanks." he said in a whisper with his head leaning towards the two.

"I just never thought it would be you Professor." he added.

Liv elbowed him on the stomach which made him winced in pain and then he finally realized that what he said sounded off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I meant that as a compliment."

"Chill, Dylan. It's okay." said Professor Cielo.