Sponge Bob Square Pants

*Unedited*

Amethyst/ Theodore

*Incoming Call from Theo: the Grumps*

"Hey, Grumps! How is you?"

"It's how are you, dumb.
And are you always awake at 2:OO in the morning?"

"Okay, Grammar Nazi! And no, I'm not always awake at this point of time but today I napped for the whole day so I can't sleep. "

" Why did you- Wait! Is that Sponge Bob Square Pants I hear? "

" Oh my goldfish! Yes! Are you a Sponge Bob fan too?

" Wh-hat? No..? NO! I'm not a child to watch sponge Bob! Besides I don't have time for such childish acts! I have responsibilities. "

" And you have time to call me in the middle of the night, huh?"

" You- that- I want to take revenge from you for disturbing my precious sleep. "

" Oh, really? What if I tell you that day before yesterday when you called to take your so called 'revenge' you accomplished it very well but I being a very good human being didn't lash out on you like you did on me!"

"Nice human being you say? That's ironic cause you disturbed my sleep and pranked your own brother. You are not even close to nice human being's category."

"I told you I was worried about Billy! And my brother deserved that great fall in the pink mud puddle!"

"Oh, really? You were worried about some person who you don't even know? Hell, you haven't even heard his voice! You think I'll believe you?"

" Well, I'm sorry for worrying about a fellow human. I won't- Oh shit! "

" You should be-wait what? "

(To herself)
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"Hey, Hey? What's wrong? Are you -"

Call ended

"-Okay?"

"Did she hang up? God, this girl is crazy!"

Meanwhile

"I know, you aren't asleep, Amy. Your eyes are still fluttering."

"Umm, hey mom! How are you this fine midnight?"

"I'm not at all good! Were you watching Sponge Bob again? And what do I smell? *Gasps* Are those my Chips?!"

"NO! Hehehe! No, they are from my secret stash!"

"Don't lie to me young lady! You don't have a secret stash!"

"I could have a secret stash!"

"Ugh! Fine! But keep it down chipmunk! Also,Go to sleep after one episode! And don't make me take away your books!"

"Yes, mommy! Good morning!"

"Weirdo!"

"Your weirdo!"

"Indeed"

-----------------------------------------------------------