Grounded

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ Other Characters/ Third person's point of view

Amethyst didn't call Theodore for the whole week, which wasn't more than two days. No, she wasn't mad but she wanted to make him feel guilty for not revealing his identity. She was rather amused at his nervousness. 

She thought it was ..cute?

It was a Sunday morning, her family was sleeping like a group of sloths on the living room couch.

This is what happens when you have a Marvel marathon and pass out while eating junk.

Amethyst was wide awake. She had a meeting with the Wolff's at 11:30. It was 10:30 already.
She untangled herself from the blankets and clicked photos of her family, it's a good leverage when you blackmail someone afterall. She zapped through her daily routine, threw on some loose jeans and her brother's shirt, tucked it in her pants and fetched a bucket of water to dump on her peacefully sleeping family.

The scene in front of Amethyst strikingly resembled the Stone age man and his early life. Three humans were startled, they were wet but were confused as well. Scratching their heads simultaneously and yawning in a rather unpleasant manner, reality finally dawned upon them. Three heads snapped in Amethyst's direction. She was dead wasn't she?

She smiled an innocent smile at them, picked her files and ran for her life. She heard a bunch of curses hurled her way as she made her way out of the driveway. She laughed loudly and shook her head, she loved those people to death and beyond.

She pulled up in the Wolff Mansion's driveway, made her to the living room and was welcomed by little Bella hugging her legs.

Her heart melted. 'This girl is too adorable for her own good.' Amethyst thought.

She picked Bella up and spun her around, her chuckles and Bella's giggles resonated in the huge empty living room. She hugged Bella to her chest and felt Bella wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Amy! You are back! I missed you." Bella said, her eyes crinkling with happiness.

"Yes, sweetheart! I missed you more! Where is everyone else?"

"In the dining room." Bella answered.

"Then what are you doin-"

"There you are! You little troublemaker! Get back here and have your breakfast." Mrs. Johnson called out.

"Oh, Hi Amy!" She greeted.

"Hey! Good morning! Did I disturb your breakfast time. I am so sor-" 

"Oh shush! Stop with the formalities! Come, on have breakfast with us." Mrs. Johnson cut her off and before she could politely declined, she was pulled towards the dining room with Bella still in her arms.

"Amy is here!" Bella yelled in excitement. A couple of chuckles erupted from the dining room and three voices greeted Amethyst. Mr. And Mrs. Wolff and Mr. Johnson.

"Hey! Good morning! I really didnt want to disturb your breakfast and family time. I am-"

"Shush, Amy bear!" Bella shushed Amethyst at which Amethyst laughed. She walked Bella to the table and placed her on the chair. She was pushed into the chair besides Bella, turning back it was Mrs. Johnson who pushed her, a playful smile appearing on her face.