Nice to meet you!

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ Others/ Moon Goddess

The lunch didn't turn out as everyone expected. A blanket of tense silence fell over everyone. Bella was taken for a nap by her mother after answering her previous question. It was a rather amusing answer but the tension at the moment didn't let anyone laugh. Everyone gathered in the living room.

"Can some one answer me?"

"Calm down, Amy. I'll answer all your questions." Said Mrs. Wolff to which Amethyst nodded.

"Artemisia's Descendants Pack isn't named without any factual base. We are actually her descendants . Every supernatural spices have her descendants in their population. For werewolves, its us. Our ancestors were warned by the Moon Goddess that the chosen one would eliminate the entire werewolf race. He/She would be fated to do so and can be only stopped if he/she is killed in a specific way. She didn't explain anything but asked us to pass down this warning to every new Alpha from your bloodline. We didn't receive any sort of message from Moon Goddess after that but were started training for this chosen one. It has been centuries since we received a message like that. Are you sure Theodore?" She asked.

"I talked to the Moon Goddess about this. She confirmed it."

"So that means, you are going to kill my daughter? Just like that?" Amethyst's mom asked.

"We don't know." Mr. Wolff said. He received harsh glares from Amethyst's family.

"How dare you?" Said Amethyst's father.

"Like hell you will!" Her brother yelled.

"Calm down."

"But-" Amethyst cut off their collective protest by raising her palm.

"Why and how would I kill the entire werewolf race? I am a human."

"I have no idea how it works But now that  Moon Goddess has said this herself then you must be  fated to end us." Mr. Wolff answered.

"I want you all to listen to me very carefully. No one is going to disagree with me. Is it clear?"

"Oh no no no! I know that tone! You are going to sacrifice yourself aren't you? I am not letting that happen." Her brother yelled.

"Shut up! And no, I am not sacrificing myself. If I am fated to eliminate the entire werewolf race then we must not mess with the fate. I will do as I am fated to and you all will do as you are fated to. We aren't in the same team anymore. Dad and Flint, you are werewolves. You will fight against me. Mom, you have to support your husband because they are fighting for innocent lives. Wolff family, you will fight against me, that's your duty. Theodore.."

She stopped because the words she was going to say were heavy, both for her heart and tongue. She took a deep breath and held his face in her hands, stared into his eyes and forced herself to speak.

"Promise me. You will not hesitate to kill me if the situation demands. You will perform your duty, no matter who comes in your way. Promise me?"

"I can't promise to take my own life, can I? How can you ask for something like this? I am not going to fight against you. I won't!"

"You have too. You are werewolf first and my mate later. Consider this as my demand as your mate. Your mate wants to you promise her that you'll complete your duties no matter what."