Holy Shit

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore

*Calling Theo: The Grumps*

"Leave-"

"Hey Grumps!-"

"- a message."

"What??? Oh voicemail. Hey Grumps! Looks like you are busy. Call me back when you are free. That was very rude voicemail greeting by the way! Bye!"

*Call ended*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am kidding.

*Calling weirdo*

"Hey Grumps!"

"Hey weirdo! Sorry, couldn't answer your call before, I was in a meeting. Sup?"

"You don't really have to apologize for working, Grumps. Let's make a pact! We never apologize for being busy. Well, I wanted to ask do you feel better now?"

"Okay. I sign the pact, virtually. And I didn't really have time to figure out how I was feeling but now that I think about it, I feel much better! Thanks to you."

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE FORMALITIES?"

"Jeez, woman! My ears!"

"Anyways, What's up? You aren't always this busy."

"How do you figure out everything?"

"Because I have an over thinking brain that is very fast!"

"If you say so. Anyways, I am actually in Switzerland right now. I am here for a deal and it's a lot of work. Nothing I cant handle but the jet lag is a pain in the ass."

"Ohh! That's cool! Make sure you eat and sleep well, though."

"Yes, ma'am! Why did you call earlier?"

" Well, you wouldn't believe what happened today! I met the important client which I mentioned before, if you remember. And that client has a granddaughter named Bella! She is adorable! She reminded me of your niece Bella so much. She sounded just like Bella too, which was really weird but then again I think every child of that age has an equally adorable voice. How cool do you think that is?"

"Really? That is freaky! What does she look like?"

"Tell me about it! She was a brunette with deepest and biggest blue eyes I have ever seen, innocence literally flooding outta them! I swear that kid was the most adorable kid I have ever seen. She had a cute button nose, deep dimples on either of her cheeks and small pouty lips. She was ADORABLE!"

"O-oh! She sounds adorable!"

"You know, looking at her made me wonder what meeting Bella in person would be like. I really want to meet her. If this wasn't freaky enough, I have this weird feeling she is the Bella I talked to, how crazy is that?"

"Crazy enough for me to say, Seriously?"

"So how was the meeting? Did you get the deal?"

It went really well! And is that even a question? If I attend a meeting, I own it!"

"Humility at its best!"

"That is my line! Hey, I am not bragging about myself. I have seen it happen. People act as if I am the owner, I don't even know why."

"Maybe you give off that type of vibe."

"You believe in vibes?"

"More that I believe in myself."

"In this world, where people cannot trust even their parents, you believe in a feeling?"

"Because that feeling never betrayed me."

"Still, what if it lands you in trouble?"

"I'll learn from the trouble."

"But you won't abandon the belief?"

"Its not possible to abandon it anymore. It has grown over years."

"Why?"

"Logic doesn't always answer all your questions, sometimes you just have to let your mind and your intuitions guide you through. And trust me they give you better results than the logic could ever give."

"Wow, I thought you will back down once I question it too much but you didn't."

"You don't believe in vibes?"

"I believe that vibes are more honest than anything in this world."

"Then why question my belief?"

"I wanted to know your outlook towards them."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah. How are you settling in the new house?"

"Oh, its good. I love the surroundings and less population. Do you know there's way to a forest from my house? Its so cool! Its beautiful!"

"Where did you shift anyway?"

"Stalker!"

"I thought we were past that!"

"Jeez! Dramatic much? We shifted to Nelson, British Columbia."

"Oh! Cool! That's a place surrounded by nature."

"Yes, it is! Anyways, Why is your voice mail so rude?"

"As if yours is very polite."

"Hey! It is cool!"

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I don't need help to fall asleep, I have mastered the art of sleeping! Anyways, I gotta go! Hang up!"

"Sure, you have. Sayonara, Weirdo."

"Sayonara, Grumps."

*Call ended*

"Holy shit!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers!

SO how was it?

Hope you like it!

Vote and Comment please!

Love yaaa

-lazy_weirdo