Mr. Wolff's Son

UNEDITED

NOTE: THERE ARE A LOT OF CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER DO NOT GET CONFUSED DUE TO DIFFERENT FONTS.

Amethyst/ Mr. Wolff/ Mrs. Wolff/ Any other character having dialogues/ Amethyst's mom / Third person' point of view

Amethyst woke up to the sound of her alarm clock blaring in her ears. Rubbing sleep from her eyes, she quickly went through her daily routine and dressed in a crisp, professional suit. After tying her hair in a pony tail and clipping her wrist watch, she raced down stairs.

The breakfast table was elegant but Amethyst was not. She chomped on the sandwiches in an unbelievable speed.

"Honey, eat faster! Let's choke you to death today!" Her mom sassed.

Ignoring her mom's sarcasm, she kept chomping on the sandwiches and took a big swig of her milk. Gulping the milk, she wiped her mouth, hugged her family and bid them a quick bye.

"GOOD LUCK, AMY! KICH THEIR ASSES!" Her family yelled in unision.

'This where I get my weirdness from.' She thought to herself.

"Yes, I will!" She yelled back.

She reached the office in no time, living in a small city has its perks after all. The receptionist showed her around and led her to the conference room. Amethyst smiled and thanked the kind lady.

She took a deep breath and entered the room. She stepped in and looked up to see 14 pair of eyes staring right at her. She nodded in recognition and walked to the very end of the conference room table.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for having me over. I am Ms. Amethyst Stone and I will be working as the official PR manager for the Wolff Cooperation from June 2020. I promise to give this job my 100% and work with full potential!" She completed, her voice confidently sharp and full of authority.

The whole room stared at her in admiration. Mr. Wolff rose from his seat, shook hand with Amethyst and introduced all the members on board. Amethyst nodded at everyone in acknowledgement as everyone welcomed her.

"And that is my son." Mr. Wolff introduced. Amethyst nodded as she observed the guy Mr. Wolff pointed at. He had dark eyes, probably the darkest shade of brown Amethyst has ever see; light brown hair and a strong build. He gave off a dangerous vibe but it held a strong sense of authority too.

"Any questions for me?" Amethyst asked. A few nodded and she braced herself for the questions.

"On behalf of the board members, I will be asking the questions." Mr. Ramirez stated. She nodded but in the back of her mind she thought, ' His voice sounds familiar'.

"Your qualification." He asked.

"Bachelor Of Public Relations. Currently, working at Stone PR management Agency." She answered.

"Would be able to handle the pressure of working for such a huge company? Your age doesn't seem to be a part of your stranghts." He asked skeptically.

"I wouldn't have agreed to take up this job if I wasn't worth doing it. As far my age is concerned, really?" She asked indifferently. This earned her few chuckles.

"Jokes apart, I don't think my age would be an obstacle in the path of my work quality." She answered seriously.

"That's it. We hope that you work with your full potential. Thank you." He completed.

The other board members left for their respective work, leaving Mr. Wolff, his wife, children and Mr. Ramirez in the room.

"Great job, Amy! I you never cease to amuse and amaze me." Mr. Wolff praised.

"He is right! You totally kicked Jim's ass!" She laughed pointing at Mr. Ramirez.

"His name is Jim?" Amethyst asked.

"No. That's something we call him. But seriously Amethyst, I doubted your abilities before but now I am completely sure you are perfect for this position!" Mr. Wolff's daughter a. k. a. Mrs. Johnson smiled at Amethyst.

Amethyst nodded in return.

"Have we met before, Mr. Ramirez?" Amethyst asked as she remembered how familiar his voice was.

"I don't think so, Ms. Stone. And you can call me Jim. I am not a fan of formalities." He said.

"Ditto! You can call me Amy! Nice to meet you Jim!" Amethyst smiled.

"Right back at ya, Amy." He said, extending his hand for a 'Bro fist' to which Amethyst happily punched him on his fist, quite hard actually.

She turned to Mr. Wolff's son and extended her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Wolff." Amethyst said.

He took her small and soft hand in his big ones and shook her hand firmly but didn't say anything expect for nodding in acknowledgement. Amethyst returned the fervor equally before letting go.

"You can take today's day off and study our family's previous reports and stuff. We should get back to work now." Mr. Wolff said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Also, my son hasn't made his decision about whether or not he wants a PR manager. So his file maybe missing. I'll send it once he makes up his mind." Mr. Wolff stated as Amethyst nodded in understanding.

Amethyst parted ways from them and drove back to her place. While driving her mind was constantly going back to Mr. Wollf's son.

"It was strange. Mr. Wolff didn't say his name once. He didn't introduce himself. He didn't speak. What is the matter? Nor did I see him when I visited the Wolff's for the first time. It's all so strange. There has to be some reason behind all of this. This and the weird sparks that shoot up my hand and spine when I shook hands with him. Was he holding a Shock handshaker or something? What the hell was that? Or maybe it was the just the electrostatic friction which must have been created when he was sitting on his chair. Damn, I am silly."

Chuckling to herself, she barged in her house and stole her brother's chips right from the bowl when he was eating. He was too busy in his work to notice anything.

A few moments later..

"AMYYYYYYYYYYY!" He yelled.

"Oops!" Amethyst snickered running away but was blocked by her mom.

"Gimme some and I'll hide you." She bargained. Amethyst compiled and shared her chips with a heavy heart.

"Momma, have you seen Amy-" Flint cut himself off when he saw his mom and sister munching on HIS chips and watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

Not affected by his presence, Amethyst and her mom kept eating from HIS bowl of chips. Looking at their indifference, he soon gave up and joined them while they were busy singing 'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?'!

A/N: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________